Free Boots Photobook, just pay p&p.

// arcadia

<icecream>
Reaction score
https://www.bootsphoto.com/landing/freebabybook?channel=1244&cid=taolp143

P&P is £3.99.

I just made one, didnt take long at all and looks really pretty :D

is that only if you are new to photo box as i see they power that? i am already a member but going to give it a go soon.

I am also an existing member so i just signed up with a new email addy :D

Diddnt need to log into email and follow any links or anything once registered just get straight into making it.

I asked photo box on facebook, wonder if they let you with different email and same home address?

I used a different email, same address, paid and order confirmed.

Just put the email address in your OH name!

Do you just create the book as normal and then put the code in and just pay p&p?

Yep, create the book, order, go to basket yada yada yada .. before you enter any payment details theres a box to put the code and it takes the £29.99 off.

weird I tried my other email address they dont have under my other half's name and says its in use.

oh if you make a new email addy send yourself a reccomendation and get more free prints.

whats the code? ive just signed up and the only one i can see is 40 free prints, its 29.99 for the book

thanks

I have a load of photos in my pictures library but half of them don't show up when I go to upload from the site :/

Is there an expiry date for this offer? Thanks for sending the link

just done one there in my OH name, says dispatched 2 sep, seems far away for photo box.Took me ages to do it there to.

Thanks for link hun. Just got one and 40 free prints just had to pay postage xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"