Free Boots Photobook, just pay p&p.

The code is right there when you click the link in pink writing, its babyboots.

I should be getting mine soon and I just made another one for my mum and dad :)

I am tempted to go for another one of my photography I must show my dad maybe he will join through boots. Photobox must be out a fortune!

I think I've done it wrong. I thought it only wanted 26 photo's but I've done them and it still wants more.

It's taken me ages already and I don't think it's very clear what to do (or I'm just rubbish) but with trial and error I thought I'd done it and now it says I haven't finished :dohh:

It will be worth it when I'm done but how many pictures did everyone else put in theirs?

yay! Thank you, i've just done this in DH's name!! Well chuffed!!!!

I got mine today =) i'd made it for my mam from Laila with pics of her from birth til now and my mam cried when i gave her it bless her! xx

I think I've done it wrong. I thought it only wanted 26 photo's but I've done them and it still wants more.

It's taken me ages already and I don't think it's very clear what to do (or I'm just rubbish) but with trial and error I thought I'd done it and now it says I haven't finished :dohh:

It will be worth it when I'm done but how many pictures did everyone else put in theirs?

i thought that! had to do it all again.. its so much easier doing it the manual way as opposed to them automatically filling the book with the pictures you've added to your album. i think i used about 60 pics xx

I've got the hang of it now and ordered two. One in my name and one in DH's name (because it says 'one per customer' not 'one per household' so I think that's allowed :flower:

I can't wait to get them now. I did one of Joseph's first year and one of the things we have been doing this summer (picnics, playing in the park, going to a wedding, seaside, tractor ride etc).

Thanks for sharing this code, I've really enjoyed designing the books and I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

I used about 30 in different sizes. RIght form birth through to first xmas and first bday and after.

Aw im so glad everyones happy .. its a lovely book you get at the end :) xxxxx

ah finally finished. only took me about a wee. cant wait to see it #:)

how do you get it, im so crap. i registered but cant find how to get mt free photobook? just prints?? lol x

how do you get it, im so crap. i registered but cant find how to get mt free photobook? just prints?? lol x
Just make a photobook, then at the checkout when it asks if you have any vouchers or anything, type 'BABYBOOTS' into the text box :thumbup: it will then deduct the 29.99 from the total, leaving you with just the postage to pay

I finally did mine the other day. I just put a bogus email address in :haha: the downside to that though is that you don't know when it's been dispatched or anything unless you go back into your account and check the order number!

ETA - I had to use 43 photos to completely fill it (including the cover pic and back cover pic)

does anyone know when this expires? i want to make a newborn one but my son isn't coming until the 20th september x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->