Free Boots Photobook, just pay p&p.

https://www.pixum.co.uk/lp/gg_photo..._rabatt10_uk&gclid=CJHpp_LegqQCFUj-2AodmV-OHw

Free book, just pay postage. Haven't ordered mine yet but I am in the middle of uploading photo's ready.

Use the order code FREEBOOK and offer runs to 30th September 2010.

i just got mine on friday.. its lovely
when does it run out? would love to do another for another member of family

It ends on the 16th but I've found a similar offer with a different company, the link is on my last reply.

Has anyone noticed the code has changed (to BOOKBA10)?

Does that mean that the order date has been changed? I tried to use BABYBOOTS just now and it wouldn't let me, but it accepted BOOKBA10 and let me order another book (using a different email again though :flower:)

i did mine on my photobox not realising it was for new customers, id spent hours on the book after it didnt save most of it so had to do it again so was gutted. i set one up in hubbys email and shared my book with him and it worked i was able to get it for free still without having to spend hours doing another one!!! i used the code BOOKBA10 as babyboots didnt work. might have to sign up to pixum and do another ha ha, the one i did on photobox was of our holiday to cyprus cant wait to get it.

Just spoke to them apparently they printed it wrong so had to do it again :(

its stopped working now so making one with pixum :)

Mine hasnt come? I got the dispatch email :( x

Got my pixium one through today and it was only ordered on sunday just before midnight :D v impressed and it looks lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->