Free Boots Photobook, just pay p&p.

Can you get the book AND the 40 free prints? I'm going to do it once Grace is in bed :)

I used two different email addresses to register ( mine and OHs) :blush:

where does the code go?is it supposed to go to my email address

oh how cool.. mylo has just turned one two weeks ago so doing him my first year book! :thumbup:

ive just spent ageeeeeeees makin a photobook now it's not lettin me continue with my order once i've filled in my billing details.. i'm so peed off :laugh2:

I had to make mine twice as it messed up on me. I was raging. Let me know when you all gfet them mine said dispatch date was the 9th sep!

Ive just spent hours doing mine as it mucked up twice, but all ordered now and for only £3.99 I dont care!

Thank you :kiss:

x

This is fab once you do it! Mine went weird twice it wouldn't let me move images and then it came up saying image could not be found so i had to upload them again. dispatch date is the 6th Sept, thanks very much for posting the link :thumbup: I'm looking forward to receiving the book!

has any one recived them and can you use diffrent e mail addresses and delivey address ??

The link wont work for me, keeps saying ooopppsss on the screen! xx

Yayyyy, i just ordered mine, thanks for posting about this, i was looking into getting one made for my nan so its a bargain to get it free! Im already a member so i set up a new account with a different email address but same home address and it let me do it!

Just got mine through the letterbox - even though it said would be despatched on 9th Sept.

It's soooooooooooooooo pretty :D

ah mine said dispatch the 9th and I wonder will i get mine early. I forgot the email address I made up for it lol

I can't wait too! Spent ages doing it, then got lost and had to redo lol, but really don't mind... Put the best photos, glad I had them :)

I got mine and its excellent quality! we are impressed! such a nice thing to have. I put the same pic in twice by accident ffs but other than that it was better than I expected. Now I will need one for baby number 2 when its a year old as I cant have one and not the other, wouldnt be fair. But defo get one of these its worth paying the postage for.

omg this is fantastic, i am just in the process of doing one of these for dd then will do one for ds. just wanted to thanks so much, i cant wait till they are finished!!!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->