From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Yeah it's on Friday. Very anxious about it now!

Cmo, just like First mentioned previously. Some women are lucky enough not to get any symptoms. My friend who was pregnant with twins barely had any symptoms at all.

BMW, I wish we live closer together. We'd be blubbering messes together too :hugs:

Cmo, just like First mentioned previously. Some women are lucky enough not to get any symptoms. My friend who was pregnant with twins barely had any symptoms at all.

BMW, I wish we live closer together. We'd be blubbering messes together too :hugs:

I wish the same :hugs:

Beneath - I have also read so many success stories where at 6 weeks nothing seen but then a few weeks later all is fine. Fingers crossed for you and hope this week goes fast. X

Hope the week goes quick beneath, ive read lots of success stories too so dont give up hope xx

Cmo, my symptoms didnt really kick in til 6w4d and even now 2 days later they're not so bad, dont worry xx

Cmo looks like we're in the same boat with MS. I was expecting major drama with mine as I read with twins it's twice as worse. I'm soooooooo not complaining. The waves of nausea I get on the odd occasion are more than enough for me. Please don't worry about the lack of symptoms, I have seen witnessed successful pregnancies without any Ms at all. I feel for anyone who's got it bad. :hug: to you Bump in particular xx

Beneath, it's not unusual to not see the yolk at this stage so hang in there. Your beta numbers are high so there is hope.

In other news, yesterday was my first bully-free day. Fingers crossed today is day 2.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

The baby is measuring perfect at 6w1d, hb = 118. But I have an SCH. It sounds like the implications go from nothing to worry about to late miscarriage. Anyone know more?

Hi first, you've been on my mind so reaching out. How are you feeling? Any more bleeds? Xxx

Mine is Tuesday beneath and I'm so anxious, just keep trying to picture us there, seeing baby on screen and heartbeat to try and stay positive, even though I'm fairly positive all will be fine it's natural we will feel this way, yours will be perfect xx

Good luck with your scan today Star :D. What time is it? Hope it goes well xxx

Beneath, I'm so sorry you didn't the answers you wanted today. Stay hopeful as it sounds as though you've still got a chance. A 7 week scan will show more. My clinic couldn't fit me in for my 7 week scan and said they would rather wait till nearly 8 weeks than bring me in at 6 weeks. Got everything crossed for you x

Star, good luck today!! Let us know how it goes x

Please excuse my morning sickness brain but didn't someone else have a scan booked for y'day?

Thank you girls. Just want to apoligize in advance if i'm a little quiet this week. Really going through a hard time.

The baby is measuring perfect at 6w1d, hb = 118. But I have an SCH. It sounds like the implications go from nothing to worry about to late miscarriage. Anyone know more?

Hi first, you've been on my mind so reaching out. How are you feeling? Any more bleeds? Xxx

Bump: I'm probably the one you're thinking of. My u/s was originally scheduled for yesterday, but I had an emergency one on Sat. So, my next one will be Thursday.

Faith: thanks for thinking of me. The bleeding started Friday night and was done by Sunday morning. So, two blood-free days so far. I've had some cramping, which I would otherwise think was normal uterus growth, but now I worry.

Like bump said beneath, no need to apologise, were here when you need us, hugs xx

Thank you for asking ladies, scan went well, saw the heartbeat flickering, im 6w6d and baby measured 6w1d but nurse said it's fine as as this early stage it's not exact could be a few days out and also could have been curled up so the spotting wasn't anything to worry about
Have to continue the estrogen and progesterone up until 10 weeks xx

Also as I done a clinical trial the researchers want to do another scan in a few weeks so get another one in hopefully before the usual nhs 12 week one x

Star - great news on the scan and seeing heartbeat 😆

Great news star, especially about the extra scan!

Can't believe the drugs have to carry on until 10 weeks, yuck.

Bet it was quite emotional seeing the heartbeat x

Thank you ladies, it was bump I started crying lol, only a little bit, managed to control myself! Got a cute pic though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->