From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Yaay Star!! congrats! I wanna see picture :D. Yes, totally no worried about the growth. I was also told the baby was behind. Now, both of them caught up and the other one was 1 day ahead. The baby will catch up :).

BMW, you take all your time that you need. Feel free to rant :hugs:. We'll be around still.

Congratulations, Star! :happydance: The measurements are so small at this point, it's hard to get an accurate one.

Congrats star! Great news. Scans are so reassuring, I bet you feel a lot better now. :)

Star -post the pic let's see little baba 😆

I had midwife appointment today, took all my bloods and blood pressure. She said my blood pressure is low, but that can be normal in first trimester. Least that explains the dizziness I've been getting.

How is everyone else?

Thank you so much ladies you're all great
I do feel a lot better now :)

I'm still out visiting family so I'll probably have to post a pic tomorrow morning as wont be home til
About 10pm and will probably be ready for bed lol x

Take your time Star as long as we get to see pic :D.

Kaye, nothing much going on with me beside limited physical activities...basically from my office chair to the bathroom and/or kitchen. My MIL took us to dinner last night at the restaurant next door. But tonight, I've decided to cook spaghetti with garlic bread and salad with her help of course :). waiting patiently for my friday's appointment with the OB. It feels like I am going to the hospital every week now. Still spotting on and off. Hopefully friday appointment will reveal something more. How are you?

Friday will be here before you know it. Glad your still taking it easy and resting.

I'm feeling bad tonight, couldn't eat my tea!
I'm feeling like I just look really washed out, so booked into the salon on Saturday for new hair do. X

Self pampering is always a good thing! I need to get a manicure and pedicure soon :D.

Thanks for welcoming me ladies. I wrote out a big reply the other day, but lost it. Oh well.

Congrats on the scan Star!

BMW - sorry things weren't conclusive for you. However, on the bright side, your beta went up and you're still experiencing symptoms. I've also read that sometimes they can't find anything on the scan at six weeks. Hang in there.

Thank you rosina, that's such a pain when you lose a big post!

heres my pic ladies, the grey circle to the right of it is the yolk sac :)

Attachments

• 1st scan.jpg
    1st scan.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for welcoming me ladies. I wrote out a big reply the other day, but lost it. Oh well.

Congrats on the scan Star!

BMW - sorry things weren't conclusive for you. However, on the bright side, your beta went up and you're still experiencing symptoms. I've also read that sometimes they can't find anything on the scan at six weeks. Hang in there.

I've read lots of stories of seeing nothing at six weeks and then going in at seven and seeing the baby/heartbeat, so I'm hanging onto hope xx

Thank you rosina, that's such a pain when you lose a big post!

heres my pic ladies, the grey circle to the right of it is the yolk sac :)

Lovely scan pic!!!

Thank you ladies :) x

How is everyone today? Ilt how is the spotting?

Bump, what day is your scan next week?

Awesome pic star!! Next one at 9 weeks?
I'm amazed at how fast they grow.

Hey Star, spotting is on and off. I am waiting for Friday. If nothing happens on Thursday, then it'll be the first Thursday in the past two weeks wit no trips to ER! Yay.

Beside that, I am hungry. I mean HUNGRY! All the time! I had two blueberries waffle then a big bowl of spaghetti for...breakfast! And I am still hungry. So ladies, it looks like week 14 is when you can start eating again :D.

ILT, you're hilarious.

As much as it has sucked having bronchitis, one of the side benefits is that my nose is completely stuffed and I can't smell or taste ANYTHING. This is wonderful for nausea! Sure, it feels like every meal I have is comprised of cardboard, but at least I am not dry heaving at random smells!

Just plugging along until our next ultrasound on Tuesday. Tomorrow I will be 9 weeks. That's pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->