From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Hi Star. Going to try that today, the midwife said to get nipple cream. It's really annoying x

Thanks for all the luck girla. Hope I have a good news in just a few hours!!!

BMW, good luck today!!!

Kaye, my BBs and nipples are starting to hurt again. So far, I've been putting vitamin E oil twice/day on my belly and BBs. It seems to help :D.

Thanks ILT I will try some of that then x

Unfortunately, its looking like a definite blighted ovum :(

ILT, you can take my edd off the first page :cry: ill pop in every now and then to check on you girls. Hope you all have a H&H 9 months!!!!!

BMW, I'm also very sorry and will be thinking of you.

I hope that you and your husband can find some comfort in each other and that you will join us back here after a successful FET asap.

Beneath - so sorry. Will be thinking of you xx

Unfortunately, its looking like a definite blighted ovum :(

ILT, you can take my edd off the first page :cry: ill pop in every now and then to check on you girls. Hope you all have a H&H 9 months!!!!!

So sorry, BMW. Thank you for the kind wishes during this difficult time. That's very selfless of you.

Btw, I was in exactly your position in Dec 2012, blighted ovum with 3 :cold:s. And 6 months later, I was pregnant with my son. So, don't give up. You've got 3 more chances! :hugs:

So sorry beneath, first is right, so kind of you to give us your best wishes and I know you won't as your one strong lady but don't give up xxx

BMW I'm so sorry! Hope you and DH take time to heal then you'll be back with us after your FET xxx

To be honest, BMW's heartbreaking news kind of took the wind out of my sails and now I have pretty bad scanxiety. My scan is at noon today, so about 3.5 hrs to go.

What I would give to be fertile and naive/ignorant of all that can go wrong...

Beneath I'm so sorry for your news. Please take all the time to heal with your DH. Please do join us after your next FET so we can encourage you to your your bfp.

Every blessing xx

Hope all goes well 3chords, sure all will be fine but we can't help but worry, hugs xx

3chords, I'm sorry for giving you scanxiety!! Im sure your scan will go perfectly. Praying for you xx

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am really hurting and hoping I can somehow find peace with all this soon.

Beneath, I'm really shocked and upset for you! I was really hoping things would turn out ok. I'm not sure what happens next with a blighted ovum but I hope you get some peace to heal soon. We'll be thinking of you x

Beneath, I'm really shocked and upset for you! I was really hoping things would turn out ok. I'm not sure what happens next with a blighted ovum but I hope you get some peace to heal soon. We'll be thinking of you x

:( I had a choice to pass it on my own or do a D&C, I decided a d&c would be better for me emotionally and plus they can send it in for testing to see what went wrong.

BMW, I think you made the right choice. I wouldn't want to pass the baby out naturally. D&C is definitely a better option. Take care of yourself :hugs:.

3chords, I understand the anxiety. Hope everything goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->