From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Awww beneath I'm sorry you had to go through that. Massive hugs x x

3 chords - hope all goes well st you scan.

Beneath - so gutted for you. Sending hugs your way xx

Had my scan today and baby is measuring perfectly at 7 weeks 5 days with a strong heartbeat. Feeling really grateful today x

Huge relief - my scan went perfectly! Baby measuring 2 days ahead (I am 9w5d but baby is measuring 10w0d) with a heartbeat of 171. 3.05 cm CRL. Even starting to look a bit human. We saw the arms, legs, elbows and (s)he was waving at us. First time we've seen squirming.

I have been released to OB and we see her in 15 days. :)

10-wks.jpg

Bumpsparkle - great news on the scan

3 chords - great news and what a great picture. Fantastic x

Bump that's fantastic news!

3chords what a great scan pic!

I've got my first appt with the midwife booked for 29th April and 12 week scan on12th May. Fairly moving along now!

Great news bumpsparkle :) x

3chords, such a cute pic, pleased for you x

Got my 12 week scan date for 8th may so 4 weeks tomorrow, hope it goes quick, it's at 9am x

Congratulations on the scans ladies - time to let out as huge sigh of relief :D

Cx

Thanks ladies. Sickness is still ruling my life but the tabs seem to be holding the vomiting back a bit. Need to start building up my strength as lost half stone in 2 weeks and still not well enough to be going into work :(

Oh no Bump, that sounds really rough. I was about 2 lbs from losing 5% of my weight at around 8 weeks and the doctors told me the 5% threshold is what they use in their diagnosis of hyperemesis. It sounds like you've probably crossed that. :(

Hi everyone!

Can i join here too? Only just found your group :)

We got our BFP on our first ISCI attempt this year, we were expecting to try a few times like we did for our DD but got very lucky. We had 2 embryo's transfered on day 3.

I'm very excited to be leaving 1st tri soon, have had an awful time, but i have my 12w scan a week tomorrow and i'll be 12w6d :)

I'm hoping after that i will feel a bit easier and will be able to tell a few people.

Hi and welcome Beth 😆😆

Beth, you found us! Yaaay. Do you want me to put your due date on the front page?

Bump, I heard eating watermelon also help w/ nausea. But hopefully your nausea will ease up in a few weeks.

So happy to see and hear good scans for everyone!

Hi guys :wave:

I'm spotting and cramping today, but the Dr said to expect more of it, so I'm not worried. My next scan is Monday.

Welcome Beth :wave: Goodluck with your coming scan.

How's everyone else doing? I'm just coming to the end of the first trimester Yaaay :D. However, the parting gift I'm getting is butt pain :rofl: . Try googling that. In polite circles, it's called pelvic girdle pain. On a serious note, I can barely walk :(. I'm hoping acupuncture will do the trick. Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->