From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Thanks everyone! X

Yes please ILT, I'm due on 23rd October :)

What's everyone counting as the end of their first tri? 12 wks or 13 wks? I think that it's actually 13 weeks if you go by math but that seems so much further away!

First, hopefully the spotting stop soon. I am still spotting. It feels like the longest period ever! I told my MIL this morning that I spent more money on feminine pads while pregnant then not pregnant lol. Can't wait to hear about your scan on Monday :D.

Faith, that sounds painful!!

3chords, I think it depends on your OB. On the pregnancy forum page, you can see that 2nd trimester starts at 14 weeks on. But, my OB calculated 13 weeks on as 2nd tri. Everyone keeps saying that second tri will move quicker. For me, it's equally slow but probably because I still have tests to do and crazy daily spotting :).

Sorry about the spotting first, glad Dr put your mind at ease.

Faith, that doesn't sound good, does it help to rest?

Ilt, hope your spotting stops soon too, as long as babies are ok, when is next scan?

How is everyone coping with tiredness? I'm just so tired all the time, no matter what sleep I get at night which is a lot, I have to sleep in the afternoon for at least 2 hours by the time I wake up I'm ready to go to bed again for the night!

Bump, glad tabs are helping to keep it at bay a bit, do you have a scan pic?

3chords, I tthink it's when u get to 13 weeks but I'll probably be ecstatic to see 12 weeks and feel more relieved, I'm happy to be over 8 weeks now, time is flying by since the blood test at 4 week's!

Hi Beth good luck with your scan today! Can't wait to see your picture!

Star I'm definitely a lot more tired than normal. Was awake at 9am on tues morning before my nightshift and by 12pm I was sleeping then after my last night I normally try get up about 1 but slept til 3pm which normally would mean I'd struggle to sleep again at night but last night I was zonked again by 10pm!

Bump sorry to hear your still having a hard time with sickness. I've been so lucky so far. I constantly feel sick but haven't been.....yet. Thankfully I can eat my way through it.

Morning all!

Thanks Cmo, my scan is next Thursday though, I'll be 12w6d, I'm very much looking forward to getting it over and done with :). Apparently I have to drink 1-2 pints of water an hour before! Not sure I'll be able to hold that much in!

I'm exhausted! It's half term here and so I've not been able to rest much as DD is off school, I'm looking forward to her going back on Monday but im not looking forward to the school run!

I think officially second tri starts at the start of 13 weeks but for some reason these boards say from the start of 14 weeks :/

I have my booking in appointment this afternoon with my midwife, hope she's nice, she said it'll take about an hour :/

Don't know why I thought it was today Beth, my brain is mush!! I've got the weakest bladder in the world so it would kill me drinking that much!

Star - I am also very tired pretty constantly. Unfortunately one of the side effects of steroids is insomnia, and typically when you are on a long-course steroid treatment they will give you sleeping pills but I can't take those now. Luckily today I can start to taper off! I am SO happy about it. So within a week I will be off them completely.

Anybody else getting headaches? I have my second migraine in a week...somebody told me they go away with pregnancy but apparently not. I tend to get them this time of year and mine are triggered by lack of sleep so this insomnia thing is doubly bad.

I had headaches at the start but haven't had them for a few weeks now thank god as they were pretty constant x

Star, my next u/s is not until the 20th. So still a couple of weeks away. Plus, two days after that I'll have my amnio.

Tiredness...well...nothing much I can say about that topic :). I thought I got my energy back a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, it seems to be back again a few days ago. I can't wait until the weekend. My problem is I go to bed at 7:30/8:30. Then, I woke up 5 hours later! Plus, bathroom break in between.

Good news is my spotting seems to ease up a bit. From what I've read, it seems that the placenta started its second growth around 15 weeks. So, it's right on time. Hopefully, it is starting to move away from the cervix. Or, the blood clot is getting smaller. I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks :).

I posted a couple of websites on the front page that I visited frequently and tell you the growth of the baby. Let me know if you ladies have any other websites you want to share :).

Hi.

Had my scan today, all fine. They have moved due date to 23rd October now. Baby was misbehaving and facing downwards so didn't get to see that we'll. Luckily they did flip over and we got a quick picture. I will post it now.

[URL=https://s1103.photobucket.com/user/

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/Mobile%20Uploads/20150410_150552_zps3826dc98.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Kaye, Yayy for awesome u/s. Baby looks so cute! I changed your due date to reflect the current one. Little one is growing fast!! :D. Now you and Bethk have the same due date!!!

How is everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->