From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Quick poll: is anyone else supplementing estrogen? My clinic has you take shots (for FET...one shot every 3rd night) or pills (for fresh transfer) until 10 weeks. The problem is we are away for a romantic weekend (the first in 1.5 years) and I forgot my estrogen shots (brought the needles, but no meds). Do we cancel our vacation because I'll have to take my shot one day late?

First I'm not supplementing eostrogen. In fact my clinic stopped my progesterone after my BFP so I've not been taking anything at all for the last month other than pre natal vitamins. I'm sure u'll be fine for a day.

I am supplementing with progesterone and estrogen until 12 weeks. I think you're fine missing one dose - just go back to the regular schedule when you get back.

I'm on estrogen and progesterone til 10 week's, I would say you would be fine til you get back and start again when you get home, I think I missed a day of estrogen last week as for the life of me couldn't remember if I had taken it or not so didn't take anymore just in case, have fun!

Hi ladies. Lots of sludgy blood today. I choose to believe it's the blood they had seen in my uterus finally making its way out. It looked old. I have an u/s tomorrow. Hoping baby is still strong and healthy.

First, my OB told me that as long as no severe cramping, most of the time everything is ok. But yay for u/s tomorrow.

Good luck with your u/s today first.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy week :flower: xxx

Good luck FirstTry - let us know how the u/s goes. Hope all is well.

Today is my last day for tapering off the steroids. I am THRILLED. They were horrible in too many ways to mention.

Hope all went well today first

3chords, good news on the steroids, I'm looking forward to stopping the estrogen and progesterone in just over a week's time

Sounds like everyone is going to have a good week :D. Yaay.

My bleeding/spotting has finally slow down. No spotting at all last night for 8 hours!!! It feels good to not wear a pad haahhaha.

Thank you, everyone. The scan went well today! Baby is measuring one day ahead with a hb of 185! The SCH is smaller, but there is still blood in there, so they expect more bleeding.

We saw arm and leg buds and movement!:happydance:

Hi, Ladies. Just popping in <3 So glad to see everything is going well for everyone.

AFM, had my D&C on Friday. I had chromosome blood work done and also sent in a sample of the gestational sac to pathology so waiting on those results. If all is clear, I should be able to do a frozen transfer with my next af. We'll see! Hopefully I'll be back in here soon enough.

Hi ladies how are you all?

ILT so glad bleeding us stopping, it's about time you got a break!

First glad scan went well.

BMW so good to hear from you. How are you feeling? Hopefully you can get right onto FET without delay.

Afm, not much to report, still no ms as such, just that horrible sick feeling that goes away if I eat. Suppose I should count myself lucky but just feel I'm missing a massive symptom. The odd shooting/stretching pain is back in my right abdo. Do you think it could be my uterus having a wee growth spurt? Oh and my boobs feel massive and sooooooo heavy!!!!

Hi ladies how are you all?

ILT so glad bleeding us stopping, it's about time you got a break!

First glad scan went well.

BMW so good to hear from you. How are you feeling? Hopefully you can get right onto FET without delay.

Afm, not much to report, still no ms as such, just that horrible sick feeling that goes away if I eat. Suppose I should count myself lucky but just feel I'm missing a massive symptom. The odd shooting/stretching pain is back in my right abdo. Do you think it could be my uterus having a wee growth spurt? Oh and my boobs feel massive and sooooooo heavy!!!!

I'm feeling okay, considering. I've had a low-grade fever the past two days, but the nurse said it's normal unless it goes up to 101, so hoping it doesn't.

First, Yay for awesome u/s!! Hopefully the SCH will keep shrinking.

BMW, I hope you get a result on what happened. Are you thinking of doing PGD for the rest of the embies?

Cmo, hate to say this but the twinges and strecthing feeling will get a bit more often in a few weeks :). It's a good thing. It could also be ligament pain.

For me sitting for a long time hurts my tailbone. I have sore tailbone everytime I get off work! Grrr..not a pleasant feeling unfortunately. 3 more weeks and I'm half way there :).

First, Yay for awesome u/s!! Hopefully the SCH will keep shrinking.

BMW, I hope you get a result on what happened. Are you thinking of doing PGD for the rest of the embies?

Cmo, hate to say this but the twinges and strecthing feeling will get a bit more often in a few weeks :). It's a good thing. It could also be ligament pain.

For me sitting for a long time hurts my tailbone. I have sore tailbone everytime I get off work! Grrr..not a pleasant feeling unfortunately. 3 more weeks and I'm half way there :).

Probably not as the amount of $$ we spent already is insane, and we are really running low on funds =(

Hi Beneath. I'm glad that you have a plan for your next transfer. I hope you get your miracle!

CMo: that all sounds about right.

ILT: it's truly a marathon, but you're almost halfway! Do you know the sex yet? Or not until the amnio?

Great news and heartbeat FirstTry! Do you know the sex? I feel like it's a girl for you. :)

BMW - we will be waiting patiently for you to be back here with us asap.

CMo - I felt quite a bit of stretching around 8 weeks. Now it kind of comes and goes.

Does anyone have an emerging bump yet? My bloat bump is getting bigger and starting to feel harder. Really looking forward to when it morphs into something other than a spare tire...

Ilt great news on the spotting :)

First, so pleased for you, must have been amazing to see movement and buds!

Beneath, your fet will be here before you know it, I'm sure you will do well :)

Cmo, I was going to say that about the pains, been having them
Low down on sides so assume it's ligaments

3chords, I can definitely feel a hard area on lower stomach and it's getting bigger, cant wait for a proper bump!

Ive got my blood tests with midwife tomorrow, ones a fasting one from 10pm as have diabetes in the family, I'm asleep by 10pm anyway and still can only drink water so wont affect me haha

Thanks Ladies! So far...only a couple drops of blood and nothing else. Knock on wood!!

BMW, that's understandable. I hope the FET is going to be your rainbow baby/babies! We'll still be here :).

Star, I didn't know that you have to fast for early glucose testing. I was told to just go to the lab and it will take over 1 hour because you have to drink a liquid then wait.

3chords, I am only starting to show a bit. Still look like I'm just fat though hahahaha. But, I can tell that my lower belly is getting a little bigger every week. Hopefully I don't get too big too fast so not too much stretch marks. I am not afraid of the stretch marks but I am afraid of the itching!

I hope to find out the sex next week during my appointment w/ the perinatalogist. I'd be on my last day of 16 week so I think we should be able to tell by then. I am excited! :D
Can't wait to start buying clothes. Although yesterday I bought a couple white onesies that say "Cutest Tax Deduction Ever"! hahahaha.

Maybe I'll have DH take bump picture tonight.

Talking about bump...Bumpsparkle! how are you doing w/ MS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->