Frustrated - very.co.uk payment!!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Okay so I am ready to scream!! I have a credit account with very and tonight went on to make a payment with credit card. Now there isnt much left on the card tbh but thats not my worry. I put all the card details in and submitted, it came up saying unable to process due to missing/incorrect information and said I can proceed to try again so I did and again it did the same thing. Strange! So I logged into the credit card account and it said nil available!! I called them up and they said very have requested the TWO payments!! I explained what had come up online and he said to call them and ask if they can confirm if payment has gone through and see if they will reject one of them so only one payment goes through.

I called very and they said they cant do anything until banking hours. The girl I spoke to was laughing and joking with someone near her and was like awww I only have an hour left til I can go home!!! :dohh: She said I need to call and speak to missing payments department tomorrow and they SHOULD be able to sort it.

Now I am worried as there isnt enough on the card for them to take x2 payments and even though the credit card said they wont charge me I still dont want very taking 2 payments because of their error :wacko: Has anyone had an issue like this before and can they actually reject on of the payments so the credit card company can remove the earmark against one of the amounts. I just dont want to be over the limit because of their site messing up!!!

Really frustrated and concerned!! :wacko:

xx

No. But didn't think you could pay credit, with credit, I thought payments needed to be debit. Otherwise you jut moving debt around and paying interet twice.

Hope it gets sorted though Hun. X

No I shouldnt really (but you can pay by any credit or debit card) but I mistakenly paid the cato payment onto the cred card so had to use it to pay. Been a bad month!!! I am in the process of getting my catos paid so come mid next year our disposable income will double THEN I can work on credit card! Lol. Will be nice to have more cash in our pocket!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"