funny pains on my tummy?!

rita lewis

Reaction score
Latelly at work if i sit for more that an hour i always get some niggly pains on the left hand side of my bump... does anyone knows what it is? couldi t be the baby? The pain seems to go up and down...
sorry if i m not making any sense?
any oppinions or similar situation would be great!

could be ligament stretching or possibly a uti

thanks. dont think its a UTI, has no other symptoms...
not too sure about streetching pain, as its constant at the moment, and it only goes away if i sort of rug my tummy on that spot... bit confused...sue nothing serious just wat to know...

I get similar pains when I am lying down in a certain position for a while same when sitting up. Mine are normally high up in my belly when sitting or on a certain side depending on how I have been lay. I have put it down to where the baby is or just muscle aches.

Well when i had uti that was the only thing i got. Id try to rest up and if ure worried ring ur midwife and they will chec u over

Well when i had uti that was the only thing i got. Id try to rest up and if ure worried ring ur midwife and they will chec u over

didnt know about that! i definitly dont have any burning sensations when i go for a wee and the usual. thanks for letting me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->