Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

We're about to add baby number two so I've been preparing DS as much as I can, reading books, playing with baby dolls etc. yesterday we were looking at a book when he suddenly gets upset and shouts "oh no!". I asked him what was wrong and he points to the picture of a mummy breastfeeding and says "baby bite mummy's booby, naughty baby". I've got a feeling his sibling might get "told off" a few times during feedings lol.

Their reaction to breastfeeding is so funny! First few times Alex saw me feeding his baby brother he sniggered and laughed a lot.
Then he wanted to try himself and lunged at me trying to lick my nipple lol!
Last week I walked into his bedroom to find him trying to breastfeed his dolly!! Ha ha!!!

Also at Easter he was eating a bag of flumps (like marshmallows). I asked if mummy and daddy could have some, and he said no.
A few minutes later he came over and started rummaging in my bra, then started stuffing flumps down my bra! I asked what he was doing and he said 'I'm sharing with baby nat-chu!' (He can't say Matthew lol).
I guess his logic is there ha ha!!

He also yelled in a packed shop 'mummy, nat-chu is crying! Get your boobies out!'.

my 3 year old threw his wellies down the stairs this morning and said 'thats not something you see every day' :/ lol

I keep thinking I should do a journal or something of all the funny things Alex says to me to cheer me up when he's being a terror lol

My neice Cali is being potty trained, I walked in my sisters house and heard:

Cali: mama I pooped
Sister: good job baby
Cali: in my undah-wear!!!!!

Maria came home last night and she has been spouting hilarious and disturbing comments from the moment we picked her up.

On storm clouds we were driving towards - "Look its coming! Its going to get us and eat us RARRRR!"

"Mummy your head is being naughty, I'm going to pull it off" and proceeds to try and pull it off

"Oh no Creepy Baby is eating me! She's eating my face, she's eating my eyes, my nose! Naughty Creepy Baby, don't eat my nose. You go on the naughty chair on Mummy's lap"

This was all just in the car ride home...

DS1 came out with this during dinner today

" I don't like spicy food, I like chilli"

DD was sat eating an ice cream a few weeks ago, she seemed to be enjoying it, until she announced

DD: I give up

Feeling a bit upset at her defeat I said "oh no sweetheart what do you give up with"

To which she looked me square in the eye, licked her ice cream and responded with "you, you lazy bugger"

To which my DH pointed out "You got owned!"

Sat on the sofa with ds and OH and ds says
" i would like to buy a spiderman car playset please"
OH replies " oh would you? "
And ds says " yes. Please can i borrow some of your money"

We could not stop laughing, but i think DS was serious.

We took Micah to Rome on holiday this last week and we were in a museum at the Vatican. There was a vibrating noise from somewhere and OH made some joke about the Pope having wind... (yes OH is so mature!) cue Micah we wandering around the Vatican shouting "Pope trumping! It's a Pope trumping!" :dohh::blush:

Asking her to do something "I can't, my legs are broke"

Asking her why? "Because I said so"

Lucas woke up the other night, pushed his hand infront of my face and said "you know why this is here? Incase you sneeze, so you don't have to get it all over your own hand."
Disgusting and cute all at the same time :lol:

I am happy I can join in this thread now Holly has started talking more! My parents visited before and she announced 'I love boobie!' :dohh:

Then later on in the day she randomly said 'I love water! I love book! I love goal!' :rofl:

Micah has just learnt our real names, and it drives OH mad when Micah calls him 'Dave' instead of 'daddy'... the other day Micah's playing with his toy phone and he puts it to OH's ear and says "it's daddy, say hello daddy", so OH says (walking right into this) "hang on, if this is daddy then who am I?", and Micah without missing a beat and with a huge cheeky smile says, "DAVE!" :haha: poor OH didn't know what to say!

I am happy I can join in this thread now Holly has started talking more! My parents visited before and she announced 'I love boobie!' :dohh:

Then later on in the day she randomly said 'I love water! I love book! I love goal!' :rofl:

Does she love lamp? :rofl:

I was on the phone to Maria earlier, I found it amusing when she said "Hi mummy, my name is Maria"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->