Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Abby: Where are we going today?
Me: Dunelm, Hobbycraft and Tesco
Abby: *bounces excitedly* WOW, this is going to be the best day EVER!!

Abby: Where are we going today?
Me: Dunelm, Hobbycraft and Tesco
Abby: *bounces excitedly* WOW, this is going to be the best day EVER!!

That does sound like a really good day though!

Really loudly on the bus the other day..

"My bum is really sore"
"Oh no, is it your eczema?"
"No it's not eczema. It's probably because I had a BIIIGGGG MASSIVE POO before!"

:dohh:

Friends 5yo..
"Oh Leo's got fish feet! *sniffs them* I was wrong..popcorn feet."
Can anyone explain that? Lol

Popcorn and fish smell similar yet subtly different?

Maria just came home today and has been amusing from the start. Told her we were having fish and chips for dinner and her response was "YEEEESSSno thanks" I then told her I was hungry as the food wasn't ready and she handed me my hat and told me to eat it :rofl:

Me: how long til the next services
Coi: he killed a pigion
Pete: 6 miles
Coi: he killed a pigion
Me: not long then
Coi: he killed a pigeon

Coi: can I play on your iPhone please
Me: I don't have a iPhone
Coi: oh can I play on your just a phone then

:/

Me: did u have fun at nursery
Coi: yeah I broke the sink
Me: how
Coi: I pushed the tap and it came off
Me: did u tell the teacher
Coi: no I put it down the toilet

This was about eight years ago when my DS was 3. I was driving some friends home after a card game and my DS says from his car seat in the back " Mommy, my pee pee keeps getting bigger and bigger." Everyone was speechless and all I could think to say was " Yes it will do that as you get bigger."

There was also a time when my father, my DS and I were flying to visit family. DS was about 2 and we were stuck in a plane that was delayed at the gate. There was a small baby screaming behind us. After a few minutes my DS got tired of the screaming and says at the top of his voice " BABY NEEDS A TIME OUT!" Everyone on the plane around us broke up laughing.

Maria informed me very matter-of-factly the other day that it was nice and warm outside.

It was snowing at the time.

Micah has taken to trying to pull people's heads off "like a lego man"... OH asked him why he couldn't manage to take his head off and Micah replied "too heavy, mummy do it"

Another one today!

I was tidying up so I quickly put all the pieces into Micah's alphabet puzzle so that it would fit in the box... Micah is watching me and when I finish it he looks up in complete awe and says "That's amazing mummy" :haha: glad I impress someone!!

I'm still waiting to be able to share stories here! Unless Lucas saying 'bye bye' 'uh oh' 'aww' or 'hello' at inappropriate times counts we're not quite there yet lol.

Ashley is very into spelling at the moment so today we had

Me: time for your nap

Ashley: spell no

Holly will not say mummy at all. She knows that I'm mummy, but when asked who I am, she just won't say mummy or mamma.

She has recently started referring to me as 'that' or 'a boobie'! :dohh: :rofl:

Alex walked in to the room to find my nan cuddling his baby brother, stopped dead in his tracks and said 'he's not yours, he's mummy's!!!' Ha ha!!!

When I woke LO up from his nap yesterday he sat up confused and said "what time is it?" lol, as if he even knows what that means.

And at the grocery store we went through the self check-out machine. At the end of the transaction the machine says "thank you for shopping with us" and LO piped up and said "you're welcome computer"

When I woke LO up from his nap yesterday he sat up confused and said "what time is it?" lol, as if he even knows what that means.

And at the grocery store we went through the self check-out machine. At the end of the transaction the machine says "thank you for shopping with us" and LO piped up and said "you're welcome computer"

:haha:

Abby is always shouting at the self scan machines. The other day when it said "unexpected item in the bagging area" she said (loud) "It's just mummy's big bum, silly machine"

I remember her waking from a nap once when she was about 18 months old. She looked at me bleary eyed and said "funny" I asked what was funny and she just replied "Monkeys" and turned over to go back to sleep.

Yesterday I overheard LO talking to his elmo doll. He said "Stop complaining Elmo"

Abby is always shouting at the self scan machines. The other day when it said "unexpected item in the bagging area" she said (loud) "It's just mummy's big bum, silly machine"

Priceless

We're about to add baby number two so I've been preparing DS as much as I can, reading books, playing with baby dolls etc. yesterday we were looking at a book when he suddenly gets upset and shouts "oh no!". I asked him what was wrong and he points to the picture of a mummy breastfeeding and says "baby bite mummy's booby, naughty baby". I've got a feeling his sibling might get "told off" a few times during feedings lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->