Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

I finally have one! My son has recently discovered "Kix" cereal. His pronunciation is getting much better lately, but his beginning consonants aren't good at all. We went to the supermarket today and I picked up a box and he put it in the cart for me, then proceeded to repeat "More dick!" at the top of his lungs for the rest of the trip in various tones from thrilled to confused to incredibly upset.

My son loves musicals, doesn't watch any childrens programmes at all. He likes Chitty Bang Bang and acts out most of the songs, his favourite being 'Old Bamboo'... Its a dance routine with a load of guys with sticks ( bit like Morris dancers)and he has to copy exactly what they're doing even down to the props.He can't pronounce 'S' so sounds more like a D... Cue running around the house shouting 'Where's my dick' every time it comes on!

I told jacob I loved him the most in the world the other day and he replied
"Mummy, I love you too but I love sandwiches the most"

Aw thanks.

Also in the asda toilet, he shouted
"Ow mummy you're hurting my willy!"
:|

Neice can't say her 's'..

"Beep beep beep I'm a f**k alarm!" (Smoke)
(Smacks her own face) "in f**king myfelf!"" (Smacking)

I told jacob I loved him the most in the world the other day and he replied
"Mummy, I love you too but I love sandwiches the most"

Aw thanks.
:|

I get similar from Alex. Last week I was driving down the road and he was in the back singing nursery rhymes to me. I said "Awwww Alex I love you so much". He replied with "Awwww, I love asda!".
He has a major asda obsession ha ha

Last night I tucked him into to bed and said "night night Alex, I love you" and he turned, cuddled his bottle and whispered "I love you milk"! Ha ha!!!

Nice to know where I stand lol!!

DD came in today while I was changing pants and I was wearing a thong and said, "Mommy! You forgot your undies!" while laughing hysterically. I told her I was wearing some and she came around and said, Mommy! Your undies are hiding in your BUTT!"

:rofl:

DD came in today while I was changing pants and I was wearing a thong and said, "Mommy! You forgot your undies!" while laughing hysterically. I told her I was wearing some and she came around and said, Mommy! Your undies are hiding in your BUTT!"

hahahahaha

William on being told there are new tractos coming to the farm.

Me: William will be in his element...

William "No I wont I will be in my over alls".

lol

From just this morning already - "Ooo mummy, you got a biiiig bum!" and a bit later "Oh dear mummy, my legs are too dangerous" (not sure what that was all about!)

Olivia just got a Mr Men DVD. We were watching it this morning and when Mr greedy came on she laughed and pointed and said "that's my mummy, my mummy got big tummy!" :?

I am 37 weeks pregnant, mind you, so I suppose I can let her off for that one!

In the sauna this evening, usually she stays on the middle bench but tonight Maria came up to the top bench and said "Ooo its nice and warm, I want to put my bum here"

Although it wasn't my child, my little sister had a gem when she was about 5.

Nat: Mommy, where do babies come from?
Mom: Well, you grow in my tummy and then you come out of my vagina.
Nat: Oh, that's why you have all that hair down there... To cover up the big hole!

Lo has speech delay but is getting better. The other day oh had to take him out and I stayed behind, half way there he turned to oh and said "oh no..oh no hayo (that's me) hayo? *gasp* hayo home! Oh no hayo home!" Starts pointing and saying home home! He thought him and oh forgot me!

Me: does granny have any pets?
Micah: yeah
Me: What pet does she have?
Micah: grandad!

Jacob has made a tower of duplo and keeps referring to it as his 'porking stick' :| I asked if he meant 'walking stick' and he replied 'no, not walk, PORK'

Neice walks in on me feeding Leo, gasped, and ran back into the family room screaming "she stuck a boobie in him mouth!" Lol
Idk why she was so surprised, her brother was breastfed until recently

Looking through his magnifying glass this morning..

Lucas: "Wow Mummy, you're massive!"
Me: "You cheeky bugger"
Lucas: *Gesturing wildly* "But look, you're huge!"
Me: "Okay you're not looking through the magnifying glass now..."
Lucas: "I know! The size of you!"

He's such a bloody cheeky :haha:

:haha: cheeky!

Maria has been saying "doggy poop" on repeat for the past ten minutes. And now she's just switched to "poo basin" in Finnish.

My son has just started requesting things he sees on adverts, after watching an animal sponsorship advert

"Can I have a polar bear please daddy?"

I was laughing so much I woke the baby up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"