Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

This evening, I heard Holly in the spare room talking like she was having a conversation. I called 'who are you talking to, Holly?' And she shouted back 'a wall!' :rofl:

This evening, I heard Holly in the spare room talking like she was having a conversation. I called 'who are you talking to, Holly?' And she shouted back 'a wall!' :rofl:

LOL! She has probably heard before, "Girl, you could talk to a brick wall!"

That is too cute lol!

My DD (2 1/2 years) and I read together A LOT. One day we were reading Eric Carle's "Very Hungry Caterpillar" and we got to the part where the caterpillar goes into the cocoon. I asked her how long the caterpillar stayed inside for and she replied, "Until he had to go potty!"

Usually she just repeats my question until I answer, and then we go on reading, but this caught me so off guard...I laughed so hard!

My daughter had a poop in her diaper when she got up one day last week. As I was changing her bum, she flung her legs wide open and yelled "open sesame!". lol

My daughter had a poop in her diaper when she got up one day last week. As I was changing her bum, she flung her legs wide open and yelled "open sesame!". lol

LOL!!! I think I would've been laughing too hard to change her!

LOL!!! I think I would've been laughing too hard to change her!

I was in complete hysterics. I have no clue where she got that from either because it's not something that either of us say at all.

my cousin wrote on facebook yesterday about her son. it went like this:

He was in his bedroom, farting about, she walked in and he had nice clothes on, she could smell aftershave and he was gelling his hair 'What you getting ready for son?'
'Oh nothing just going to *oscars* to meet some girls'

LMAO i think hes about 10, maybe younger idk for sure..
not sure about the name *oscar* i cant remember the name just made one up LOL

its not exactly funny but i have to share this as its just too cute..
my other friend is away with her boyf, and son, they were walking down the beach when her son (3ish) came up to her and passed her a box with the cutest smile, she took the box and her boyf got on his knees, asked her to marry his and her little boy went 'please mummy'

soo cute..

My 4 year old has just started full time school and I asked him what his new head master was like. He replied very straight faced. "He's bald like granny".
I nearly died laughing it was in middle of super market!!

my cousin wrote on facebook yesterday about her son. it went like this:

He was in his bedroom, farting about, she walked in and he had nice clothes on, she could smell aftershave and he was gelling his hair 'What you getting ready for son?'
'Oh nothing just going to *oscars* to meet some girls'

LMAO i think hes about 10, maybe younger idk for sure..
not sure about the name *oscar* i cant remember the name just made one up LOL

its not exactly funny but i have to share this as its just too cute..
my other friend is away with her boyf, and son, they were walking down the beach when her son (3ish) came up to her and passed her a box with the cutest smile, she took the box and her boyf got on his knees, asked her to marry his and her little boy went 'please mummy'

soo cute..

That is so sweet!!!!

Lol the other morning my little boy woke up and got out of bed. I was in our living room, and he came in and crawled up on my lap. As soon as he got up there, he crawled down and started walking back down the hall. When I asked where he was going, he said, "I gotta go brush my teeth. I think there is a dragon in there, and it smells bad."

Lol I guess that was the first time he had noticed, "morning breath."

I woke up the other morning to Abby yelling "Mommmy No go that way!!" in her sleep...

When she actually woke up I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she replied "Cereal and Meatballs"

that night she was playing with star shaped sticky notes and put one on DH said "Daddys a star" then put one on herself said "Abbys a star" then on the dog, said "Lola's a star" then put one on me and said "and mommy tries"

And then her latest excuse as to why she cant potty train is that her toilet is "for golf balls"

The other morning Maria decided to explain to me what various animals eat:
dogs - poo
cats - fish
bears - pie
crocodiles - water
dinosaurs - mummy, Maria and Haha (OH)
zombies - people
mummy - vegetables to grow big and strong - ditto for Maria and Haha

A day later she decided that actually zombies eat their vegetables too to grow big and strong

I woke up the other morning to Abby yelling "Mommmy No go that way!!" in her sleep...

When she actually woke up I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she replied "Cereal and Meatballs"

that night she was playing with star shaped sticky notes and put one on DH said "Daddys a star" then put one on herself said "Abbys a star" then on the dog, said "Lola's a star" then put one on me and said "and mommy tries"

And then her latest excuse as to why she cant potty train is that her toilet is "for golf balls"

LOL! "A" for effort, at least, Mommy! My DS used to tell me "Mama, you are my best friend. Daddy and I are just regular friends."

:rofl:

me niece just said to my brother..
"Dad, Mum is my favourite person but you are my girl okay Dad "
LMAO!!! shes 3

Haha! :rofl:

OH commented "you can't pull the wool over Micah's eyes" about something, and Micah turned to me and tugged at his eyebrows! And said "I CAN pull a wool over my eyes! I CAN!" :haha:

Not sure where this one came from--

"Mama! Smell my mouth! It smells like peanuts and Popsicles!"

(He had eaten neither peanuts nor Popsicles lol.)

Micah has taken to trying to pull people's heads off "like a lego man"... OH asked him why he couldn't manage to take his head off and Micah replied "too heavy, mummy do it"

Micah is very advanced with his speece hey!!! Well done Micah he sounds like such a little character

my OH had his graduation today.... he went off to get his robes on and when he came back our 3 year old looked at him and said 'wheres your wand daddy'? :rofl: he thought OH was playing wizard dress up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->