Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Oh and sometimes when i tell him to go upstairs and say goodnight he'll say goodnight to everything haha. "Goodniiiiiiiiiiight. Good night toys! Good night stove!"
It happened again last week I asked him to say goodnight to his baby sitter. He ran up to her to give a hug and said "goodnight Sara!" *glancing down at her food* "GOODNIGHT SOUP!!!!!"

Maria said to me yesterday "You're very weird Mummy" - she's quite observant really :haha:

Tonight Abby was at my parents and my dad got out a bowl of ice cream. Abby walked over, took the bowl from my dad, Handed it to my mom with a "here Nana" turns to my dad very seriously and says "Papa, You're too fat." :shock: My parents thought it was hilarious, and I did tell her that it isn't nice but I'm not sure how much of that she got as my parents were laughing. Figures that they were just raving about how polite she was earlier today too :haha:

My Kate (3 years old) consists she is a princess, and I can do nothing with it, just agree with her))

Not my child, but a little girl at the park came over to play with my son and looked at me and said "What's your brother's name?"

I guess I look young?? I'm 30!

it was my nanas party the other week, in the car my uncle said to my cousin, 'cj will be there with Malakai' my cousin said 'oh great ive not seen my brother in ages' they tried to explain he isnt his brother but he was having none of it, at the party i said to him 'well if Malakai is your brother, what am i to you?' 'your my sister' 'okay and what is sophie (my sister) to you 'shes my sister too' then my other cousin said to him 'and what am i' his reply was 'oh your nobody'
it was so funny..

before that he walked in (hes such a play station geek, only 7 i think and he loves playing games on the computer, games he shouldnt but anyway..) when i saw him i said 'twit twoo look at you' his reply was 'tut, i look like Franklin of gta' LOL what a freak

My son has a book about manners and each page has a scenario with the proper response…

Well the other day he burped very loudly and I said (like the book says) "You burped! What do you say?" He replied "No thank you."

My son has a book about manners and each page has a scenario with the proper response…

Well the other day he burped very loudly and I said (like the book says) "You burped! What do you say?" He replied "No thank you."

Lol! I wonder if he was trying to find the right manner, or being cheeky? Kids are funny :)

Mummy, what were things like in the olden days, you know, just before I was born?

Pointing to a bald teacher on a school advert: "mummy look, it's the Pope!" then when I explained it was a teacher, "but... He's not wearing a red T-shirt" ... After many questions from me he pointed out that his swimming teacher wears a red T-shirt.. So naturally all teachers must wear red T-shirts all the time!

Babysitting 3yo niece and I *thought* she was napping so I went to the bathroom, and I hear a crash. And I immediately hear "it was me!"
Lol well at least she's honest!
(I have no clue how she did it but she managed to knock the tv off the stand!)

This morning I dropped my contact lense, whilst looking for it Jacob came in and asked what I was doing.

Me: Looking for my contact lense
Jacob: Oh no, you can't see
(I'm don't have that bad eyesight)
Me: Yes I can still see
Jacob: *holds fingers up* How many finger I have up
Me: Three
Jacob: No silly, I have two
He did in fact have three fingers up.

Walking home from school, Jacob spotted some white berries.
J: Look! Little eggs
Me: They are berries sweetheart
J: I'll call them eggs if I want to call them eggs
Me: Ermm ok but they are berries

Maria really enjoys cracking the ice on top of puddles these last two days but today she started calling this fun activity "crack".... walking home with her from daycare with her saying loudly "But mummy, I want to find some more crack!" was quite embarrassing!

Maria really enjoys cracking the ice on top of puddles these last two days but today she started calling this fun activity "crack".... walking home with her from daycare with her saying loudly "But mummy, I want to find some more crack!" was quite embarrassing!

:haha:

My daughter calls peanut butter "pot"
It's kind of funny to listen to her scream that she wants POT!!

:haha:

My daughter calls peanut butter "pot"
It's kind of funny to listen to her scream that she wants POT!!

Haha toddlers today....bunch of junkies :haha:

We just adopted a dog from the spca as a playmate for our maltese. I decided to name him when I picked him up or he would have got a name like Smurf or Oominoomi or something. I named him Fox. I get home and tell the kids the dog's name. DS who is 4 says it perfectly. The girls who are not even 2 repeatedly say "Come here F*ck" Oops. I promptly changed his name to Patch.

Apologies in advance, this one's a bit gross....

Olivia: mummy smell my fingers
me: yuck what's that?
Olivia: my bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back