• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Today I was really annoyed with OH for going to take a nap and leaving me alone to deal with a cranky 2 year old, and a cranky 11 month old. Finally I'd had enough and asked my 2 year old, Lo, to go wake up Daddy. She poked her head around the corner, and yelled as loudly as she could "Hey John! Wake up!" (John is OH's name.) I laughed so hard.

Today, completely out of the blue, Maria looked up at me and said "You big nerd" I cracked up and now she won't stop calling me that!

And earlier in the car she said "I'm getting ill mummy *cough* I've got a wrong throat" :haha:

LMAO. ^ reminded me of when my sister was younger, i always remember her saying 'Mum, ive got a throat'.. funnier when she said 'ouch mum, ive got a leg' i still laugh to this day.

another one of my Niece, she out makeup on her mum and then said 'there mummy, no ugly no more, pretty now'

my OHs sister bought her daughter a tracksuit for xmas and when it was delivered she asked her to try it on, the reply she got was '& you really think im going to wear that?' stormed off to try it on came back and said 'actually mum, erm, i.. i quite like it'

all i got for now i think

My nephew last week..
my brother noticed he was playing nicely with his sister so he said
'oh tyler your playing nicely together for once'
to which my nephew replied
'yes bcos 'melia isnt being a little shit today'

well of corse my brother tried to hide his laughter and told him he shouldn't say that, so my nephew said 'well everyone calls her a little shit, so it cant be that bad'

that night she was playing with star shaped sticky notes and put one on DH said "Daddys a star" then put one on herself said "Abbys a star" then on the dog, said "Lola's a star" then put one on me and said "and mommy tries"

:rofl:

I was saying to my Abby "I'm such a terrible mummy, I totally forgot your play piece for play time, bad mummy"

She responded with "yes mummy but at least you try and that's what counts"

My nephew last week..
my brother noticed he was playing nicely with his sister so he said
'oh tyler your playing nicely together for once'
to which my nephew replied
'yes bcos 'melia isnt being a little shit today'

well of corse my brother tried to hide his laughter and told him he shouldn't say that, so my nephew said 'well everyone calls her a little shit, so it cant be that bad'

Lol!!! I love this!! My grandmother used to call us this when we were being naughty, and it still cracks me up to hear anyone say it! She NEVER curses, so of course we always thought it was hysterical when she would say it. I would also have a very hard time not laughing if my DS said it. : )

today whilst walking home from the park we see a cat

Z: ohh look mummy a cat steal it for me pleeeeease!!!!!
Me: no darling we do not steal stealing is not good, we must not take what is not ours. if we do we get in trouble with the police
Z: Okay we best talk about it quietly then so the police dont hear

:/ :dohh: not quite what I meant darling!!!

The other day we were leaving MILs house. she lives down a really narrow road with a dead end. I was doing a turn in the road which is about a 7 point turn and I kept hitting the curb... LO in the back of the car pipes up 'cor mummy its like being on a fun fair ride!' :rofl:

and finally last week we were in a restaurant. my mum has recently gotten ride of her car.

my mum: cor the bus fair cost £6.20!
Z: NO WAY!?!?!?!?!

Ok so, i do not think this is funny at all..
Babysitting 3yo old niece overnight. I put her to bed and a little while later hear her crying and I go to check on her and she says there's a boogeyman in the closet and he's gonna get her for being mean to mommy (against my beliefs, but they use it as a scare tactic) I check in this closet only for her to scream it went under the bed. I check under the bed and say "nope! No boogeyman!" And she whispers "that's because he's behind you!" Omg!

Needless to say we all slept together in her mommys room lol

Babysitting 3yo old niece overnight. I put her to bed and a little while later hear her crying and I go to check on her and she says there's a boogeyman in the closet and he's gonna get her for being mean to mommy (against my beliefs, but they use it as a scare tactic) I check in this closet only for her to scream it went under the bed. I check under the bed and say "nope! No boogeyman!" And she whispers "that's because he's behind you!" Omg!

Holy crap lol! I don't think I would've slept a wink!!

My entire family went to an antique car show today, and DS ran around from car to car, so excited (he is 4 and LOVES cars.) My dad asked him if he liked a certain car, and he yelled, "oh yeah! It smells so good!" Lol and then the little goober spent the entire time running from car to car...asking to be held up to the window so he could smell the inside of the cars.

:rofl:

Omg! :haha: scary!

my brother came to my house yesterday with my niece & nephew, i haven't seen them in a while & in the car my brother told my nephew where he was going, so my nephew replied 'okay but what if she doesn't like me' when he got to my house he realised who i was of corse lmao..

i have 3 dogs and they were all upstairs, my niece could hear them and she asked me if she could go see my dinosaur... idk where that came from..

also talking to her mum and i said to my niece what you going to do with mummy's baby when shes born.. 'im going to put it in the bin'

she then told my brother he is her princess, he replied 'but why when im a boy'.. she then said with the biggest attitude going 'dont even talk to me, why are you talking to me?' and walked off..
they are soo funny

We viewed a house the other day and Micah seemed to love the garden, so afterwards I said to him "what was the best bit about that house?" expecting him to say the garden... No, he likes the lizard best! The guy who owns the house had a pet lizard! I tried to explain that the lizard belongs to the man and won't live with us, and Micah replied, and I quote: "they do! They will live in the chimney. They come out when I very very quiet' :wacko: no idea where he's got that from, but if we get that house I'll be thoroughly checking the chimney!

Olivia is into old fashioned fairy tales at the moment and before bed tonight I told her the story of he 3 little pigs. I was starting to wonder if I'd made a mistake telling her such a scary story when she started shrinking back under the duvet as we got to the bit where the wolf was huffing and puffing. So when I got to the end I said something like "and the big bad wolf ran away and never tried to eat the little piggies again." I thought she'd be happy with that but instead she sat quietly for a minute and then looking really sad, she said "but poor wolf is hungry now, mummy"

DS: "Mama, you're fun."

Me: "Thanks, buddy, you're fun, too."

DS: "Yeah...but Daddy is a party pooper."

My 6 year old cousin just started preschool and has apparently fallen in love with two boys in her class. She can't decide between the two of them so she said that she's going to marry one, go live with him at their summer place and the other one will come too and live in the cowshed! :rofl:

Referring to her sister as a dog the other day was pretty funny LOL

She says so many funny things lately!

I haven't been on this thread in a while.
Thorrin is very conversational now.
A month back or so he heard a plane as he was eating. "Plane? Plane?" Yes, it's a plane. Reaching spoon up in the air:"feed da plane?" Haha it was cute.

Today was a classic.
Thorrin went for a walk with dh down the railroad tracks (rarely used and certainLy not on Sunday) I guess he saw a weird shape and colored rock. He pointed it out and said "chicken poop? No. Train poop!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->