Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

I was teaching Maria the peace sign yesterday and then mentioned that she shouldn't do it with the back of the hand facing out as its offensive. She then said "I can do it though if you're not looking" :rofl:

Talking to Miss 5 about the baby

"what if the baby stays in there forever?"
I said it cant do that it will get to big to fit in my tummy and she responded
"if baby stays in there forever it will grow up to your head and come out your nose!" :haha:

Me: Let's go upstairs and change your nappy
Micah: no, you should change me DOWNstairs, don't you know the rules?! :haha:
Me: *laughing* Rules aren't like that Micah, rules are made by a family together
Micah: no, but it is MY rule and you have to do it
Me: it's not a rule Micah
Micah: uh huh it IS but do you KNOW them though? You need to remember them and that's NO changing nappies upstairs

:dohh:

Also he brought my face cream to OH and said, "look daddy, I've got mummy's Monster Wider!" (he'd misheard 'moisturiser'!!) :rofl:

This morning I woke up to DD in my face saying
"mommy Lola (our dog) wants dunkin donuts." (It's a coffee and doughnut place)

I was busy with a friend over while she was playing with her train set
DD:"Mommy, look at Henry.. Mommy I talk to you"
Me: I heard you. just give me a minute baby
DD: " Mommy what the f**k you doing?"
Not sure if that counts as funny things she's said, I was horrified.. my friend couldn't stop laughing. DD had heard the F word months ago and used it a couple times, but we made no big fuss just said that's not a nice word, and she eventually stopped saying it.. Until today!

Then we went to the park and she walked over and sat with a group of kids eating lunch at a picnic table.. Abby told their teacher her name then she said "I spit out toast on daddy's leg"

We went to a big local park and I needed a wee. As it was BH Monday the park was busy and there was a queue for the toilet. It was finally mine and Charlotte's turn. Firstly she did he wee and congratulated herself with 'well done bottom'. Then I sat down to do a wee and Charlotte shouted at the top of her voice 'HOOORAAAAY MUMMY, YOU'RE DOING A POOOOPOOOOO'
Was a little embarrassed walking out to wash our hands!!

My 2 year old has an unfortunate pronunciation of horse, it comes out as whore.
So lots of mortifying 'look mummy big black whore'
And his brother's book on horses is 'Samuel's whore book'

Maria was singing a nonsense song this morning. That's fair enough but every other word in her nonsense song was "fuck" :rofl: She really didn't realise it was a word, just was rhyming sounds and clearly liked the sound of that one!

Maria was singing a nonsense song this morning. That's fair enough but every other word in her nonsense song was "fuck" :rofl: She really didn't realise it was a word, just was rhyming sounds and clearly liked the sound of that one!

:haha: Micah was telling me all about 'fucking' his thumb yesterday.. He normally pronounces his S perfectly but something about the S and the TH must confuse him!

:haha: Micah was telling me all about 'fucking' his thumb yesterday.. He normally pronounces his S perfectly but something about the S and the TH must confuse him!

:rofl:

I asked Belle what she wanted for tea yesterday, and she wanted pasta bake.

So then proceeded to make up a little song and prance all round the room singing 'pasta bake, masta bake, pasta bake, masta bake' The made up bit sounded like something else! Me and OH were in stitches!!

Jacob the other day
"Sometimes girls don't like to be called lovely, do they? Sometimes they like to be called Gorrrgeous!" 😂

Daddy: "gotcha nose!"
Micah: "I've still got my nose because I can smell my SMELLY daddy!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The other day, Isaac said to his teacher 'look- my mummy has bits of her face missing'. He meant the 3 denty scar things on my face from when I had chickenpox lol

Also, this isn't about my kid, it's about my 8 year old brother... Basically my mum went to pick him up from school and the teacher went to her 'Congratulations- H said he's going to have a brother'. My mum was like 'huh?' and then my little brother said 'yeahh... I'll have a brother when Charli (me) gets married to Dan (my bf). The teacher thought my mum was expecting a baby lol.

This morning Lucas was up and dressed before I'd even dragged myself out of bed. I told him I was so tired I felt sick and he said "maybe you're going to die. Sometimes people get sick and then they die."
Oh gee, thanks honey :wacko:

Rory was freestyle twerking to some music (really) and I asked him if he'd like to go to dance classes with some other children and learn to dance. He thought about it and said he would, but he would prefer to go to Spiderman classes to learn to be Spiderman.

OH was laying down a punishment for Maria for crossing the road without looking for cars (I was right behind her, she ran across and a car was coming :growlmad: ) and told her that she's banned from the park (that's across the road) for 3 days.... she tried to argue it and demanded 4 days instead :rofl:

She has not got the hang of negotiation yet!

Yesterday:

Me: Can you tidy up your toys a bit? I'm not here to tidy up after you, you know.
DD: What?? Well what are you here for then?

Thanks, kid.

Yesterday:

Me: Can you tidy up your toys a bit? I'm not here to tidy up after you, you know.
DD: What?? Well what are you here for then?

Thanks, kid.

my OH's niece was over the other day, it was just me her and M in the living room, she came to me and said 'i want to get the dinosaurs out' i told her 'i want never gets' she threw a huff and then asked why cant she play with them, i told her.. 'because i cant be bothered cleaning up all the mess' so her reply was 'but.. thats what you have to do when your big'

i then told her i want to be small, she told me im not allowed to.

it is an airplane, it goes high, high up into the sky. ... and splat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->