Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Foogirl that little accent is so adorable :haha: what a cheeky young lady you have there! Love it x

Foogirl that little accent is so adorable :haha: what a cheeky young lady you have there! Love it x

Thanks. I have to say we are glad that a year later she's lost the rough edges of her Glasweigan twang! :haha:

last week my 4yr old started saying 'beavers' in a really soft voice with his eyes closed (funny on its own) i asked him where he had that from and he replied in the same soft voice 'the ocean'
that boy is very strange hahaha

Mines more creepy this time.

" The ghost boy lives in the Forrest (at our house). He dosnt come down from there as he likes the dark., He wont go to the light as it burns his eyes and he dosnt want to go in to the light. "

Then went on to explain something he shouldn't and couldn't have known again.

Not my own child, but I am 14 years older than my sister so I clearly remember some things from her early childhood.
When she was around 3, she had this habit of talking nonsense while playing by herself. She just put random words together without thinking. I was babysitting her at my place (moved out at 16) and I heard her say "to make babies, you bury a dynamite stick in a hole."
My brother turned to me and said, what a poetic way to describe the act and I was so glad we were alone at my apartment and not out in public because I would've been mortified!

Another time when she was a bit younger, we were shopping and she started describing everything she saw using loads of cuss words. I think my mother asked her husband to watch his language after that particular day lol

I've started teaching Lucas about seasons so we were a bit excited to see lots of frost on the way to nursery this morning. After we did the whole touching it, seeing what colour it was, standing on it etc, I was showing him how it had settled on the rooftops, and I totally thought it was going well until he said..
"When I was a shelf, I would sit up on the roof getting all the frost"

I have literally no idea :shrug:

Babysitting my niece..husband walks in and says "good morning ladies"
She says "I not a lady!"
It was super cute

Babysitting a 4.5 year old and she decides her ride-on-horse needs "mommy milk" and proceeds to pull up her shirt and let horse feed from her... (caught me off guard but really that's fine, ok.)

Then she turns to me and says "he's still hungry...I need you to feed him now. Just pull up your shirt, I won't look" and she hides behind the chair.

Umm...No, Ava...Not happening....:dohh:

On my first day of maternity leave I was explaining to LO that I didn't have to go to work anymore. He looked a bit thoughtful then replied
"You won't have anymore money then" very matter of factly

In stitches here lol

My oldest Matthew produces some whoppers on a regular basis, for example:

While getting dried after a shower Matthew asks 'mummy where's your Toby.' Toby being the name for his man (don't know where that name came from'

I replied that I didn't have a Toby I had a 'flower'

'So you have a flower Toby? He asks
No I'm a girl, girls don't have Toby's
'Oh......is your Toby hiding in your other hair PMSL lol

One tea time we were sitting at the table when he chirps in out of nowhere

'my next daddy will have hair..........hubby is bald :dohh: to which daddy asks 'is there something you wanna tell me'

I woke up thinking of something Lucas said a while back for some reason. I was proper :wacko: at the time.

It was the start of summer this year and we bounced out of the house all cheery in the sunshine..
Me: Isn't it great the sun is back! I love summer so much.
Lucas: The darkness will come again Mummy...

My son is emo :lol:

Oh that's funny!! :haha:

I woke up thinking of something Lucas said a while back for some reason. I was proper :wacko: at the time.

It was the start of summer this year and we bounced out of the house all cheery in the sunshine..
Me: Isn't it great the sun is back! I love summer so much.
Lucas: The darkness will come again Mummy...

My son is emo :lol:

Whilst coming down the stairs the other day carrying an abundance of toys that DD decided she wanted downstairs, she stops half way down turns to me and says "would you like some help mummy, you look like you're full of hands".

Another one was her sitting in the kitchen and I could hear loads of rustling,

Me: Olivia what are you doing
DD: Nothing mummy just sitting in the kitchen.
5 rustling minutes later

Me: Olivia can you come here please
DD: Not yet
Me: Olivia please can you come to mummy
DD: I'm doing a very important job at the moment.

Walked into the kitchen to be greeted by a chocolate wrapper mess. That's the last time I leave the quality street within reach!!

In stitches here lol

My oldest Matthew produces some whoppers on a regular basis, for example:

While getting dried after a shower Matthew asks 'mummy where's your Toby.' Toby being the name for his man (don't know where that name came from'

I replied that I didn't have a Toby I had a 'flower'

'So you have a flower Toby? He asks
No I'm a girl, girls don't have Toby's
'Oh......is your Toby hiding in your other hair PMSL lol

One tea time we were sitting at the table when he chirps in out of nowhere

'my next daddy will have hair..........hubby is bald :dohh: to which daddy asks 'is there something you wanna tell me'

:rofl: poor hubby!

I thought the same lol but he meant chemicals as he was talking about stuff that is sprayed on fields here we established in the end.

my friends neice was at the dr's office and had to potty and while sitting in the waiting room you could hear her yelling "get out my butt, poops!" :)

my 2 year old likes to talk on the phone and I will call her when she's at my moms:

me: hi lilly
lilly: hi mommy
me: what are you doing?
lilly: i pooped!
me: you pooped? did you get a clean diaper?
lilly: mr boots!
me: are you having fun with mr boots? (cat)
lilly: yeah. no couch!
me: huh? couch?
lilly: spank! mommy love you. poop!
me: (laughing)mommy loves you too

a few weeks ago I was taking a shower and dh was watching her while cleaning and i come out of the bedroom to find her sitting on the kitchen counter with her feet in the sink and she says "wash hands!" my dh was in another room vaccuming and I yell "why is she on the counter in the sink!?" he comes out and says 'what!?" I turn around to see her climbing off the counter onto the bar stool and sits down and says "hi mommy!"
such a stinker

My daughter says more or less mean things. Lol we know she doesn't mean it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->