Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

5am conversation with Lucas...

Lucas: "Night night."
Me: "Night babe. Love you."
Lucas: "You know what I love?"
Me: "What?"
Lucas: "You on a trolley!!" *cue 5 minutes of laughter*

Random :wacko:

OH is a bit ill so I was telling Maria earlier that we should to to the shop to buy him some ice cream to make him feel better and she agreed enthusiastically but then about ten minutes later she said very seriously "But I might eat all of Haha's (OH's) ice cream" - at least she's honest about her evil plans!

took my cousin to a soft play area at the weekend, he comes out with the most randomest things, but its more the voice he has when he says them.. we was in the car and he asked how long till we are there, my auntie said just a few minutes 'okay im going to have a small nap then' HAHA.. there was a wasp in the cafe area and we was eating, my auntie said the wasp was on my head so i shook my head to get it off and it landed on the table, my cousin whos 6 said 'service, someone service there is a wasp near my food' then when no one came he said 'right thats it im out of here, its all yours'
i suppose you have to hear the voice to find it as funny as we did :)

"William did you know your great great great blablabla was a famous Archbishop? "

William:

My granddad had a space ship??

Looks too amazed to correct lol

My DD is always saying hilarious stuff! has us in stitches some times. Im trying to think of a few recent ones. Im going to have to start a twitter "funnystuffmy3yearoldsays" I think :haha:

She fell off her scooter the other day and spent about 4 hours talking about before she went to bed "I'm soooo brave, aren't I mummy? That means I can have a lollipop doesn't it?" and then leaning forward as far as she could "My cut hurts when I bend forward" woke up the next morning and the first thing she said was "my cut has gone all crispy" lol.

She keeps saying "Dont get stressed out mummy" and I was walking her home from nursery the other day, she looked at me all serious and said "its always freakin' cold isnt it?" :s

This morning she thought it was hilarious to hold a half eaten bread stick under my nose and shout "MUSTACHE!"

Oh yeah, and then she threw the bread stick across the rug and shouted casually to my 3 month old daughter "FETCH, DOGGY!" :S

Last night in bed..

Lucas: "What did you do today?"
Me: "I went to see the doctor"
Lucas: "Oh. What colour was he?"
Me: "Erm... the same colour as you darling.."
Lucas: *Thrusts out his arm which is currently covered in eczema* "RED!??"

These 2 had me in stitches :haha: bless them!!
This morning she thought it was hilarious to hold a half eaten bread stick under my nose and shout "MUSTACHE!"

Last night in bed..

More scary than funny but today I told Maria to not throw something at me and she said "I not throw it at mummy, I just try to kill you!"

So my fiance' was working nights and I had the kids upstairs as I would get a bath. My son Alex who is 4 came in with my son Tommy who is 2 and looks at me as I am washing my hair and says
"Mommy is that your willy" what he calls his privates I said "No mommy has a kitty cat." he just looks for a minute thinking then says to me "But we don't have a cat."

I about died! It was priceless! I crack up every time I think of it cause the look on my 2yo's face was just kind of like what are you talking about! :rofl:

Last night in bed..

Love this one. Still waiting for my lo to talk!

So after giving my kids a bath tonight My four year old gets out looks down at his own body throws his hands and arms out and says "I'm soaked!" as if he expected to be dry right after getting out of the tub! :haha:

Maria yesterday, when she knew she wanted something but didn't know what it was -

Mummy I want....I want....I want.... What my want? Oh mummy I just want. I just wanna want!

Maria yesterday, when she knew she wanted something but didn't know what it was -

Mummy I want....I want....I want.... What my want? Oh mummy I just want. I just wanna want!

:rofl: My oldest does the repetitive I want when trying to tell me something!

We were playing "chef" and he's serving me all sorts of "yummy" pretend foods (ice tea mixed w/ PB&J, fish mixed w/ milk, etc.) and then he goes "WOW!! You're going to have a baby!!!" and walks away.

I sternly say "Charlie, come back here...what did you just say?"
C: "I said it looks like you're going to have a baby!"
Me: "Why did you say that?!"
C: Because your tummy is sooo big!!

:dohh: So hopefully this was because we were playing...Otherwise he either said I'm fat or pregnant. :wacko:

Conversation one morning.

Abby: Mummy, I know what I want to be when I grow up.
Me: What's that then
Abby: The president of the United States of America.

(Bless her for aiming big)

Conversation that evening.

Abby: Mummy, I know what I want to be when I grow up
Abby: An artist, I will paint pictures.
Me: I thought you wanted to be the President of the United States?
Abby: I could do both jobs, I could go to America and be the president In the morning and paint pictures in the afternoon.

Even at four years old, she knows being a politician ain't a full time job.

Foogirl - that's brilliant!

Natsku - tell Maria I know that feeling lol

Now for ours:

A bit of background, our bathroom OH's toiletries happen to be in the drawer Micah can reach. He likes to take them out and I remind him that they're daddy's.

Now he points at any toiletries bottle we see (however pink and flowery!) and proudly exclaims 'daddy's!' :haha:

Conversation one morning.

Abby: Mummy, I know what I want to be when I grow up.
Abby: The president of the United States of America.

(Bless her for aiming big)

Conversation that evening.

Abby: Mummy, I know what I want to be when I grow up
Abby: An artist, I will paint pictures.
Me: I thought you wanted to be the President of the United States?
Abby: I could do both jobs, I could go to America and be the president In the morning and paint pictures in the afternoon.

Even at four years old, she knows being a politician ain't a full time job.

Smart 4 year old! :haha:

Micah's cousin gave him a DVD of Spot the dog, and Micah loves it… only he pronounces it 'pot'… so he now runs around the house shouting "MORE POT! PLEASE MUMMY POT!" :haha: I wonder what the neighbours must think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->