Game of Thrones!!!

So good!!!!
Ramsey's death was so fitting and omg Tyrion mentioned the wildfire in king's landing again I think cersei is totally gonna burn that motherfucker down :haha:
FB_IMG_1462753397845.jpg

OMG! Just finished watching
Anyone else find this show emotionally draining?? I mean this has to be the most epic thing there ever was and the best too but good gosh! lol

I may be the only person on the planet not happy with that outcome. :haha: I mean, I was cool with it all really except the last scene, why couldn't they have just left him in the basement to look pretty and get a few minutes of camera time here and there?!

In all seriousness though I love where everything is headed and I can't wait to see what happens in the final episode! I hope they wrap up the High Sparrow stuff so that going into the final 13 episodes our beloved characters are just battling it out with each other and the white walkers.

I never thought I'd say it but I'm kind of loving Theon and Yara right now, too.

Definitely emotionally draining! The moment when Jon was trying to climb out of the pile of bodies, I almoat couldn't handle it! :haha:

Theon and Yara are definitely :thumbup:

Yes I know! That moment I actually thought they may yet kill him! GoT does that cause it is very realistic in that way. Ppl DO die! So glad he didn't though! And yeah I like Theon and Yara too. That was a cool scene with Dani :)

Found out a friend of mine in Ireland was an extra in the battle! He was meant to be a stark but got switched to a Bolton at the last minute :haha:

Wonder if bran and arya are going to make it back to winterfell next episode?

Omg sooooo good!
I knew cersei was going to burn king's landing but I never saw her taking the throne! That last scene was so good. And now Tyrion is on his way back to face off with her! Ooh and Arya killing walder Frey, yes! Kind of irritated that Jon didn't speak up and call sansa queen of the north....but finally we got to see the end of the tower of joy scene even though everyone already knew by now :haha:

Loved absolutely everything about that episode! It was amazing. So many 'wow' moments and that last scene was perfect.

I love Dany and Tyrion together so much.

I didn't watch it yet, I will watch it now

Omg it was great! The best episode in the season!

That was a very satisfying season finale !

I loved Arya with Frey brothers pie :haha: . And Jon , King of the north :happydance:. I was sad about Tommen . Lots of brilliant moments

And now a very long wait till the next season :cry:

It was a great episode.

I actually felt good for Cersei getting her revenge with the wildfire :haha: and as bad as it sounds, I'm glad that the Shame woman (can't remember her name!) is being treated to a taste of her own medicine, although much more extreme I suppose!

Tommen mehhhhh. Whatever lol. Same with Marjorie.

Arya...wow!! Loved that she finally ticked walder Frey off her list. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Glad dany is finally crossing over to westeros...its about time. Its been dragged out far too long.

Tower of joy...expected. But great viewing even though it was predictable.

Jon Snow, king of the north! Great, well deserved. Lady Mormont stole the scene as usual though :lol:

Varys....please explain!?!? Who's side is he on?! I'm so confused. And how did he travel to Dorne and back so quickly to make it onto Dany's ship??!

The wait is on for the next season now! Only 7 ep's in S7 and then just 6 ep's in S8 :cry:

Did verys make ir back to the ship? I've seen many jokesabout the GOT teleportation machine when people travel way too fast :haha:

man I just can't get over how much I love cersei right now despite what an awful person she is, she finally is in charge even if it's for a short time :haha:

OMG is all I am saying! I thought last week's episode would be untoppable but this was AWESOME!

Did verys make ir back to the ship? I've seen many jokesabout the GOT teleportation machine when people travel way too fast :haha:

man I just can't get over how much I love cersei right now despite what an awful person she is, she finally is in charge even if it's for a short time :haha:

Yes! I was like, ermm HOW?!? :haha:
I had to double check and get picture evidence lol

Attachments

• 20160628_062041-1.jpg
    20160628_062041-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
I was confused about the travelling too :haha: DH's answer was that the visit took place ages ago which is how he got on the boat so fast, huh? :haha:

I was confused about the travelling too :haha: DH's answer was that the visit took place ages ago which is how he got on the boat so fast, huh? :haha:

Can't be because Olenna was in Dorne mourning the death of Loras and Marjorie!

Shame the knights of the veil didn't have the time Machine when Jon was getting his ass kicked :lol: xxx

lol yeah that was warp speed travel lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->