Game of Thrones!!!

I think its pretty obvious at this point that the 'R+L=J' theory is correct!

Anyone else think that this season is going too slow compared to the previous seasons?

My husband keeps saying this but I actually think quite the opposite! They tore through Dany stuck with the khals whereas previous seasons have seen her in one place for 10 episodes, the Bran storyline has been flying every episode, the Sand Snakes completely f'ed up Dorne in one episode, Jon was back and had dealt with the Night's Watch stuff by the end of the 3rd episode and Sansa found him right after, they brought back Rickon and Benjen, Theon escaped and made it home already (and left again), Euron came back and took over the Iron Islands and opened up a potentially interesting storyline with Daenerys, we got the background info on Hodor and the White Walkers... I think it's been awesome with a lot of stuff packed in, save the most recent episode. The High Sparrow stuff and Arya's story have always slowed things down a bit but those were the two that progressed the most last episode. I think they will all be quite good from now on.

OMG Arya, how is she going to survive that attack ?!!

I just don't see how she could survive those injuries unless they were magical, i.e yet another test or trick somehow, to teach her something.

Maybe Gendry will magically be there and help her. 😍

Okay just thought of something while talking to DH about this episode...

What if that wasn't Arya? What if it was Jaqen wearing Arya's face, in order to protect her, because he knew the waif was coming to kill her?

What if that wasn't Arya? What if it was Jaqen wearing Arya's face, in order to protect her, because he knew the waif was coming to kill her?

This is one of the theories floating around, though I'm not sure how he'd get her face while she's still alive, the rest have been dead/physically cut off haven't they?

There's also a theory that she got tips from the actress she saved how to make her "death" believable, and that she's leaving a trail of blood (not actually her own) to somewhere where she can kill the waif without her expecting it.

I still have my fingers crossed for Gendry saving her, though. :haha:

This is one of the theories floating around, though I'm not sure how he'd get her face while she's still alive, the rest have been dead/physically cut off haven't they?

There's also a theory that she got tips from the actress she saved how to make her "death" believable, and that she's leaving a trail of blood (not actually her own) to somewhere where she can kill the waif without her expecting it.

Oooo I like that idea above, about the actress training her to fake her death! My only question would be, that first stab went in pretty deep, how could she possibly fake that?

Oooo I like that idea above, about the actress training her to fake her death! My only question would be, that first stab went in pretty deep, how could she possibly fake that?

Yeah I'm not sure, unless she tracked down some super stab-resistant garments somewhere. :haha:

The other theory is that the waif is actually arya. When arya first joined Jaqen and drank that potion it was said to have "split" her personalities into two...her normal self (arya) and the waif (the girl with no name). The ongoing battles between arya and the waif is an attempt to kill arts and leave a girl who truly has no name. When Jaqen instructed the Waif to kill arya it was the final step in arya becoming nameless.

Not sure I believe these theories though :haha:

I also read that the Arya in that episode was Jaq'en and he did it to save her, as her third name she said she wanted dead to him was his, so he has to die not Arya xx

Makes sense, plus, arya didn't have Needle with her which she would have done if it was the real Arya

And she would know that they would be after her for leaving the faceless men so she wouldn't be strolling through the town not having her wits about her would she xxx

It'll be exciting seeing what happens in the next episode! there can't be that many left though? I'm sad not enough of the stories will be wrapped up/come to a head :(

I love all these aria theories!

So sad only three episodes left :cry: I guess Jamie's battle and the winterfell battle will be the big climax fthis season...hoping the whole high sparrow thing gets wrapped up too though. So glad Margery seems to have something planned

I hope the whole tower of joy thing is brought back into it. And Benjen Stark, and what about the whole fight with the white walkers (I think that will be the very end of the seasons) xxxx

I think the winter fell battle will be the highlight of the season.

I actually don't understand the whole Jamie thing? Why are they trying to get the castle from the Tully's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->