Game of Thrones!!!

They've said the timelines aren't all happening at the same time, so we're supposed to assume that Dany and her ships were leaving some time after the stuff that happened in the rest of the episode!

My Sunday night feels so empty without game of thrones! I'm going to rewatch the finale :haha:

Oh I read a thing today saying that the Martells were sailing with dany at rhe end which would explain why Verys was with her already, will keep my eye out for it ;)

Yay a game of thrones thread! Who has seen Latest episode i new John snow had Targaryen blood I just new it! I dint no how I am going to last with no gone of thrones !

Hey ladies. Im new to Game of Thrones, and just finished season 2, episode 1. There's a scene in it where a baby is torn from its moms arms, and stabbed to death while its mom wails and fails to save it. Up until now I was really enjoying the show but that scene really strug a cord with me and I feel so scarred by it. Lol. Maybe Im being silly... did anyone else have trouble with scenes like that or did they not bother you so much?

It's very very graphic at times and not really the last of that kind of thing you'll see, sorry to say! I think that's part of why the show is so successful, it pushes the boundaries and makes you feel a bit uncomfortable and sometimes you're shocked they can actually show that stuff on television! There have definitely been a few episodes I felt scarred by. :haha:

I feel that there are many more disturbing scenes than that tbh. It didn't bother me to watch that particular scene in all honesty! The show really pushes boundaries And I think that is why so many people love it.

I think in the back of your mind, you know it's not real so it didn't bother me xx

I find it disturbing too and there is one fiery scene at the end of the season before last that haunted me for a long time... But on the other hand that was/is what war/life was/is like, especially in the medieval period. And as G. R. R. Martin said it’s dishonest not to show how war kills heroes as easily as minor characters. I think that is why I like his books and the show so much. Valar Morghulis! All men must die.

Yeah i really don't like that scene :/ also all the torture scenes in season 4? And another baby thing in season 6 but overall I am ok with most of the show

Oh yeah, that fire scene in season five was probably the single most disturbing of the entire series IMO. It wasn't graphically the worst but a lot of hard emotional stuff involved with that one.

Yeah, a friend warned me about the fire scene, and about the mom+newborn dog eating scene after he heard how distraught I was over the baby stabbing scene :haha:

I still want to watch the show, but might skip those next two disturbing scenes.

The baby bit in season 5 really upset me, I got really angry at dh :haha: I don't think it was the best thing to watch whilst heavily pregnant and super hormonal.

I cant wait for the new season. I was bummed about jon, so wanted a dany love story.

Anyone else can't wait for the new season? :) And it's still SO far away!

OMG! I was at the edge if my seat the whole way through this last episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->