Game of Thrones!!!

I know he's there because walder Frey asked for help but not sure why Frey thinks it's his...

As I understand it...

The Freys got Riverrun after the Red Wedding. The Lannisters, Freys, and Boltons were all working together against the Starks and Tullys so I believe this is sort of just an extension of that, they want to give it back to the Freys so that everything is back as they had planned post-Red Wedding. Of course they're going to have much bigger problems with the Boltons in the north soon enough!

So if the Frey's got riverrun after the red wedding, then why do the Tully's still have it? Lol. I just don't understand. Did the Tully's take it back from the Frey's? And now the Frey's want to take it back again from the Tully's? :wacko:

I think they lost it to the Tullies recently? I can't keep all these minor details straight :haha:

Ahh okay, makes more sense now haha. All seems so trivial when you consider the threat of the white walkers :haha:

Thoughts on last night's episode? I thought it was pretty boring for the most part but the random unexpected penis woke me up and then the last ten minutes or so were great!

I'm really nervous about next week's episode but not for the reason most people are, I just don't want my beloved Ramsay to die. :haha:

I enjoyed this weeks episode. Just glad now that Arya is done with Bravos.

The penis :rofl: unexpected!! I was like wtf??! Haha

I like the way everything is hinting that the hound and Arya will be reunited...like last week the man from the village was saying that the hound survived for a reason and then this week the brotherhood were saying the same thing. Can't wait for the two of them to find each other again!

I'm struggling to believe that Ayra recovered from those deep stab wounds, and that after all that training she got stabbed in the first place.

I love the connection between Jaime and Brienne !

And as for the glimpse at Cleganes 'manhood' were they short of surprises in that episode :haha:

I was wondering if maybe she drank from the well when she returned to the house which healed her?

Also under the circumstances of almost being murdered adrenaline would have covered any pain she felt.

I actually really enjoyed last nights episode.

I'm very excited for next week - I really do hope that Baylish turns up with the knights of the vale because from the trailer for next week it looks like they're getting battered!! xxxx

I love how everything is tying together! The starks are all on their way back to winterfell and now arya is some badass fighter. Oh and that tommen what a little shit! Wondering if cersei is going to just lose it and try to kill everyone or something? Loved Breanne and Jamie's reunion and of course my man Bronn "so youthink they're fucking in there?" :haha:

Next week is going to be so good!

I can't believe there are just 2 episodes left! I don't know how they'll be able to wrap much up !

I agree, Tommen has lost the plot!

So looking forward to tonight! I had been thinking that obviously Jon is going to win since he has already died and come back to life but then i remembered this is got and him dying again would be very fitting :haha:

I can't wait!!

Maybe they will shake hands and agree to share winterfell?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back