General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Greenie yes we were having a good time in that pic. I really love toddler and preschool age :)

So did your bleeding slow down?

Gigs haha she has those moments too, but thankfully she was overjoyed in this one. :rofl: I totally missed that typo!!

Well I'm excited for your scan and hope you get some rest tonight.

Oh sorry. Yes bleeding has slowed down to a normal heavy flow.

Gigs- is your scan early! Well need an update asap.

Green, glad to hear the bleeds have slowed, I was worrying for you. Fx to being on the TTC train!

Flueky, I love the announcement. Such a toddler thing, look the opposite way they are supposed to.

Gigs, fingers crossed for your scan!!

Thunderstorms... We don't have those here. Like twice a year we'll get a single thunder and one of them may be accompanied by a lightning bolt. If that. Almost disappointing. Haha

Well we had a mini sprinkle of rain & 1 grumble of Thunder! We have more showers coming in over wknd but then getting hot again next week..

Did Evie go back off in the end Kit? Hope ur both not too tired this morning.

Hahaha Flueks i love that announcement <3 the one with V in it is so funny:haha: typical toddler moment &#8216;you will pose for this pic damnit&#8217; Lol

Gigs scan day arhhhhhhhhhhh :) update when u can hehee

Oh Shae sorry ur holiday break wasn&#8217;t that much fun, still lotsa time left til end of summer to enjoy though:) So these Lena cups.. they collect your menstrual flow? When u remove it will it not just spill out everywhere?? Think id rather stick a pad on & be less mess lol

Glad your af period is of normal nature now MrsG.. roll on ovulation hehe!

Pacific how u feeling atm? I forget how many wks u are.. u should get a Ticker :)

Thanks everyone! She did manage to go back to sleep at 1am thank god, so I’ve had 7 hours but I’m used to a lot more so I can feel the grouchiness looming and feel sorry for my poor hubby!

Flueks I’m glad it looks like the insurance will cover everything, after reading now for a few years I’m so lucky and grateful the NHS exists and that’s it’s only like £200 off my pay cheque each month. Hopefully you will be able to preterm labour at bay :hugs:

Congrats on the healthy scan and gorgeous little blob! I can’t wait to see my blobs again soon (but I suppose they will look like proper babies!) and I LOVE that picture of V! It’s so adorable!

Shae I’m sorry about the flooding, sounds awful but at least there was chocolate :haha: I also have zero experience with a cup apart from the fact I’d be far too terrified to use one! :rofl:

Gigs I had my booking appointment on Wednesday but that’s not a scan unfortunately! They said I need to wait until 12 weeks :shrug: so I’ll receive my appointment via letter in about a week. When is your scan?

But hope you don’t mind me posting a pic of tired baby with boob :rofl: she was just too cute not to photograph;

Attachments

• 1C0E896E-DDC4-4D36-B2E3-906976DFC7A5.jpg
    1C0E896E-DDC4-4D36-B2E3-906976DFC7A5.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
Ahhh i love when they are too tired to keep their eyes open <3

Does your normal dr know you've got twins baking? Maybe they'll get you in earlier when they learn this bit.

My Scan is in 3 hours. Hubs took the day off but he wants to work on the disc golf course all day so won't be coming. He said they really don't "do" anything for him anyway, so he's off the hook. I'll just show him pics when i get home. Meanwhile I'm wondering if they'll be able to tell the sex and what i'll say if he asks if i want to know :haha: i am really thinking boy, especially since i just had a dream this morning that it's a boy...but again i was also SURE ds2 was a girl so...

Green somehow i just realized your pic is not one dog laying on a pillow but two dogs :haha: check out your chart! Woohoo ttc wagon! Are you feeling a lot more confident about it now?

Ahhh i LOVE lightning storms provided they don't wake anyone up and the power stays on. We get some of the most amazing lightning i've ever seen here. I have a small clip on IG if anyone follows me there and is curious and wants to hear me geek out about it. Hubby makes fun of me because any time i see an impressive bolt I involuntarily let out a "WOAAAHHHH!" that sounds like i'm a stoned beach hippie.

Ooh gigs exciting!!! Please post a pic so I can try and nub guess it :cloud9: but yeh I did tell them I had an early scan with 2 heartbeats and she said that they would still wait until the 12 week scan as that’s when most people would find out about twins anyway! But this is the same shitty midwife I had last time who wouldn’t refer me for HG despite losing 8lbs in just a few weeks and being underweight. Now I’m a normal weight though but I know I’ve lost a few lbs just from not wanting to eat anything.

The food averaion struggle is real. Can you request a different mw or go to a different practice?

So I apparently arrived 30 minutes early to my scan :dohh: I swear the nurse wrote "9:15" on my appointment card, and I showed up 15 minutes early :dohh: oh well. Currently hanging outside on the patio at a little lunch area waiting for time to pass. Too bad I could have hung with MIL a little before I left her with Lev or grabbed a frappacino in my way here.

I want to learn how to make concrete statues. Think it's hard?

Wow that came out of left field. Maybe i should add I'm sitting facing a large statue of a rabbit.

Exhibit A

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpg
    IMG_4371.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 14
Thats actually pretty cool! Love it!

But no can&#8217;t go to a different midwife or practice as we live in a tiny village and that&#8217;s the one for the village, I researched it last time but whatever, a midwife is a midwife!

How did the scan go? Xx

Greenie glad to hear it slowed down :)

Pacific you are in 2nd tri now?? You've got to get a ticker :haha:

CB we took probably 50 pics and never got a fantastic one. She hates cooperating for pics lol.

Hope weather man is wrong and the rain keeps it a bit cooler.

Kitty glad she fell asleep but I feel you. I slept like 4 hours before my scan. I only managed a 30 minute nap, and V uncharacteristically stayed up til 9. Then my mind didn't want to unwind:( I'm

insurance this time is better as I'm on DHs plan. My employer does a high deductible. He doesn't pay a fortune either so that's nice. I'll owe the OB office just under $1400 before delivery, it doesn't count hospital, pediatrician, etc. Oh and it wasn't counting my injections either. I'm thinking up picking p some Saturdays to go towards my medical bills.

Cute pic of E!

That stinks she's the only one. Your weight loss was a valid issue because of your size. I was overweight so losing 7 or 8lbs wasn't really a concern.

Well I hope she's better this go around.

I also hope you can find something to eat. Aversions are awful.

Gigs :rofl:I love your description of yourself and lightning storms.

I wouldn't put much stock in a dream. The only dream of gender I had with V was boy. Obviously, quite wrong. It made me change my intuition guess of girl to boy. Danggit!

Ah that sucks about the appt miscommunication. Looking forward to the results!

Also I think it would be hard doing concrete animal statues.

Gigs- lol that pillow/dog is my baby! He's the puppy we got after our first miscarriage so he's basically my baby. Haha the other dog, I love her to death too but she also drives me crazy lol
I think statues would be super hard BUT you're so creative that I think you could totally do it!

Kit- sorry about the mw and lack of sleep. Maybe you can sleep when Evie sleeps?

Waiting for a scan update.....

OMG Y'all i'm LOSING MY MIND WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

Appointment was PERFECTION. AND OMG SEE BELOW

I'll post nub shots later so we can all have a proper guess! Gonna surprise hubby at his bday on sunday ahhhh!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4372.jpg
    IMG_4372.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 33
Yay gigs I&#8217;m so glad it went well!! I was getting worried I&#8217;m not going to lie!! Do you know then or is it a surprise for both of you??

It will be a surprise all around. I am going to give it as a gift and have him open it in front of everyone. Not exactly what we planned but who cares?!

Now i'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get people to come that were invited to the gender reveal but not his birthday brunch. I want everyone to be there!

AHHHHHH i will know in 2 days!!!

Meanwhile seeing baby this time was SOOOO much better than my first scan. I am officially attached.

Gigs wow I can&#8217;t believe they were so certain of the gender at 13 weeks! That&#8217;s awesome! I&#8217;m so excited to see the scan pics and for you to find out on Sunday and tell us!!

Oooh i did they do bloods at another apt for the gender then Gigs?? Omg im so excited for you ahhhh!!! So glad apt went well, looking forward to scan piccy hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->