General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae right?! Early indeed. That's partly why I really am leaning blue now, because i feel like it's easier to be certain of a penis this early. "He" is measuring 13+3 though and my friend found out she was having a girl at 14 weeks so....we'll soon see!!

Cb he has extremely good ultrasound equipment because he is also maternal/fetal meds doctor and has been doing this for yeeeaaarrrsss. Said he's 99% sure!

So what do y'all think? I am going to be floored if it's a girl but I definitely think boy.

Attachments

• IMG_4373.jpg
    IMG_4373.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4375.jpg
    IMG_4375.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 23
Gigs so glad your appt was perfect!!

I'm dying to know gender, but I understand. Do you have a guess??

Looking at the photo.... I can't tell. I never was good with nub theory.

I'll add i "think" i saw a penis flash and the 3d shot has a suspicious spot at "his" crotch...but that could be anything i guess...!

GIGS that nub is 100% blue! No wonder they were so sure!! :rofl: I will be floored if it’s a girl!

Just dropping my two pence in as I love the nub theory and follow it a lot -

Gigs I’m sooo saying boy for you! Congrats x

And still saying blue for you CB xx

Lol!!! Yup that's what I think too. Definitely a part of me is disappointed. I always wanted a sister, then wanted a daughter when I realized a sister would never happen. Unless we go for four (not likely but not impossible), fairly certain I'm destined to be surrounded by testosterone for the rest of my days :rofl: here's to hoping I get a niece, granddaughter, or cool daughter in law eventually.

Also at least the room situation will be easy now. Plus less expensive as no new clothes to get!

Still a bit bummed but it is what it is!

Hubby did warn me when ttc the first kid he only made men! :rofl:

Awwww gawjus scan piccies there Gigs <3 Im guessing Boy aswell but il be completely thrilled for you if its a Girl aswell:) If it is a Boy, you will be the queen of your Castle hehee

Anyone watching the Lunar Eclipse tonight? Im so pissed, for wks we&#8217;ve had clear skies at night & the one day something science & one off happens it&#8217;s bloody cloudy & bleughhh! Im hoping il catch it through a cloud clearing..

Busy and cranky been reading

Gigs nub looks blue to me as well. And I agree I feel it&#8217;s Way easier to spot a boy at 13w. Hugs do you have a party store nearby? You could have them do confetti in just a regular birthday balloon and give him a card that says you have one more surprise, pop the balloon. They can do that totally last minute plus since you have the envelope you can order it and just not look

Cb yup Sunday! I think I have all the people coming who were invited to the gender reveal.

Dobs I already wrapped it up, tucked it behind a disc golf disc (taped to the back side) so he'll open the box, think it's just some beer and a disc then see the envelope that says "baby's gender".

So what is the nub y'all are looking at? Is it the free floating spot above the crotch area? I get so confused by nub, i see two prominent white lines that i thought looks girly (that said I am still team blue)

Give me a minute and I’ll draw it for you :)

So the blue lines are marking the nub and spine (they are the white lines on the original scan picture just above the blue lines I’ve drawn) and as you can see the angle the nub is pointing upwards compared to the spine. Indicating boy!

Attachments

• 1DFA2820-F1EC-4B3D-8656-1EE7140043AD.jpg
    1DFA2820-F1EC-4B3D-8656-1EE7140043AD.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17
It&#8217;s okay gigs, when I was expecting Evie I did so much research on nub theory and get it right a fair amount now! I don&#8217;t know if I should try with the twins though because I&#8217;m pretty sure I&#8217;d get it right!

Gigs!!!!!!! What a beautiful little sonogram baby!! I'm so glad it was all perfect. We found our around 13 weeks! So I can happen lol
Also, I'm team girl because no one else is.

If y'all are right about this nub theroy I won't show you my scans when I get them if I get knocked up. I want it to be a surprise and y'all are too good lol

Gigs omg that little nose is adorable! I wanted to be different and guess girl but after closer inspection of the nub I&#8217;m admitting defeat and guessing boy :haha:

Can&#8217;t wait to find out for certain soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->