General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs, fascinating on all the biys, wow!

I read everything but can't recall anything.. so .. sorry!

Afm, rlp is serious this pregnancy, don't remember having this much or any of it with L! Very glad though that the mw brought it up at the last appointment and gave me a few tips on how to deal with it and ease the pain.
Theb, today L and I and our dog tagged along on a big weekly dog walk my parents do with friends. Bear the end I had a shooting pain right at the hair line where the leg meets the hip. It's fine when sitting, but any motiio that involves any kind of leg raising (such as putting on a shoe or walking up an incline) hurt like he!!. I have done this " injury" before but I cant point at the exact wrong motion my leg would have done during a slow walk. It's never stuck around like this either.

shae - I've heard that about temps, but I've also heard of women being unable to temp cuz they woke up in bed, completely uncovered. So, I dunno.

Gigs and Flueky - Your bumps look great. And congrats on your boy, Gigs.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

So, I took an opk at CD19 that was pretty faint, but the one at CD20 was noticeably darker. Below is what I got today at CD21. This was well after 5 mins though. Does this look borderline positive? Tried to DTD tonight, but BD passed out early. Gonna test again tomorrow and see if I can get some sexy times started. lol

IMG_20181001_1806244.jpg

Pretty, will your man not wake up with sauciness lol! That pic looks pretty positive to me, did you get in any jiggy on any days previous?

Shae, are u still temp tracking then even though your on the combi pill?

Sorry about the rlp Pacific, i get it randomly & it bloomin well hurts :(

Gigs, if your maiden name sounds like a ‘name’ that you could use as a name, i.e Matthews, James etc.. could always consider an extra middle name so to carry the name on as such? My sister did this with ours as our Dad had all girls, im not married yet & i have my Dads first name Thomas as one of the middle names :) SO’s cousin had generation after generation on their side of Boys & then him & his wife were very strict with there juggy sesh’s when ttc & they had a Girl second time around, first girl in like loadsa years! But took them a good 6-12 months before she was pg.

Flueks yay not long until your scan hun eeeep!!! Were u team yellow with V? I cant remember.. im guessing you’ll be finding out the sex?

Feeling abit better today, managed to walk school run but achey still, didnt have this much pain with the prev 2 pgs either! I also cancelled meeting my friend today aswell as ive had 2 lots of Diarrhoea this morning uhhh! Joys! Just thinking, i have like 9/10 wks left ahhhhh!!! Need to start buying things & clearing put my wardrobe to make room for baby clothes again Lol

Quick pop in...
Did they get rid off the THANKS button??
I've been working at the local rex ctr when Xhub isn't here and we aren't at movies,eating out,buying junk food,Netflix and eating lol...see a pattern?
So much for his new fasting diet,which is like low carb,one meal a day with a few healthy snacks lol
It did however work as he did the first time in10+years has not had too take insulin daily and he's lost weight as well
Afm I'm sure i gained5pounds just over weekend:rofl:
Good times..

Gigs I've always wanted alot off kids,just didn't happen
Not just a sib plan thing.as for age gap,that's something I've never let bother me
Both my parents have A LOT of sibs so naturally safe gaps get huge.
My oldest and youngest sons are already18years apart,and honestly get along fine lol,we are all gamers,even the7yr old,and he's super smart,so it's funny tho watch him talk gaming and tech with his much older bro like it's normal hehe.
DS will be 8 in 10 days,so that's not an age gap really imo...my friend growing up had late teen sibs when we were about10.
DS often asks for a sib, he's a great kiddo,and lives playing with babies and toddlers. They fascinate him lol. He's amused they can do little things,as if they are pets lol.
Off to fight my video editor grrr

CB - I was touching his junk and at times it seemed like he was getting into it, but then he just started snoring. I gave up and tried again a little while later, but he didn't wake up. It kinda looks positive to me too, but I should have O'd a few days ago. I'll test again after work. And we DTD on CD 10 and 16, going into 17.

Lol sounds just like my SO :haha: When we first got together (ultimately he was quite drunk this one night) we were having sex & i suddenly felt it ‘go down’ should i say.. it was quite dark & then i heard snoring Lol! The next day he was like ‘did we have sex last night??’ Pahahaa well we ‘attempted’ it ha!

You still had a couple of days of good timed jiggy though esp if you did ovulate earlier :)

Hi ladies!! Popping in again as it’s testing time! 7-8dpo today so decided to use my last wondfo.

Congrats on confirming gender gigs! I really hope we get a boy at some point but would also love poppy to have a sister close in age.

Not sure how I feel about this new lay out but it was way easier to share a photo!

E5138379-E8A0-490C-A675-3754A87C3806.jpeg

Cb we call that "whisky dick" :rofl: also i hate my maiden name, I don't have a very strong relationship with my dad either so whatevs. I'm not worried about it and don't feel obligated to carry on the name.

How are you feeling today? That pain sounds terrible :(

Fluek the rlp is brutal. You said you had tips to ease the pain??? Do share! I've been getting the calf cramps (every dang pregnancy) and can stop them in their tracks flexing my feet but haven't figured out how to stop the rlp.

Ahh ok J. So is exhubs your current "donor" as it were?

Future I feel like I see the faintest of faint lines. Fx it gets darker!

So, I don't know which temp to believe today. They are both after about equal amounts of sleep. I had a weird night last night lol So, I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed around midnight, but my guys days off he stays up late and generally doesn't get up till around 1am or so. He woke this time around 1:30. By then the sleepy feeling had passed and I ended chatting with him until around 3:10 am at which point he decided he was feeling frisky so we had some bedroom fun lol. So I ended up going to sleep around like 3:40ish. I had vivid dreams that woke me about an hour later. I saw what time it was and went back to sleep. I then slept until around 7am at which point I'd had a vivid dream my guy woke me like normal (He tends to come in between 9 and 10 am depending on when I went to bed to wake me up). I didn't think to check the clock, took my temp, got up went to the bathroom, peed before remembering I was planning on testing, wiped, saw a small amount of pink of the paper, shrugged it off as possibly being from sex the night before and headed out the living room, figuring I would just nap on the sofa near him because I was still groggy. He was like "What the heck you doing up?" and I sleepily answered "You woke me, right" and he laughed and was like "no, I was trying to let you sleep it since I kept you up"I found out what time it was and went back to bed to fall asleep uncovered. He then woke me at 10am at which point I took my temp again.
So, at 7am , having been covered, but it being a cooler part of the morn my temp was 98.48. At 10am having been uncovered since 7ish I woke to 97.56 so I don't know which to believe. Uncovered my temp is always lower but that almost a whole degree difference. grrr

I did end up taking a test when I needed to pee again around noonish, but, even though it looked like a pink line was starting before the test completed, it disappeared and was negative after it was fully done. Blah lol

Then BnB was down for me until about 45 minutes ago.
Wow what a night lol
I took a few pics of the test if you guys want me to post.

Jez yes I'm leaning boy but could certainly be wrong. No 12 week ultrasound. They are not routinely done and I decided it was best to put money for my injections instead of elective ultrasounds. I'll list my old wives tale results before I reveal. Maybe the day before so ppl can guess.

Gigs I can understand feeling a bit sad with a family name dying. Ours went when my bro died. All my uncles had girls. It used to bother me more but I'm at peace with it. It wasn't an easy name to say or spell.

Pacific sorry for awful rlp. Hope it eases. Mine is worse this time too.

Pretty thank you and opk looks positive to me. Hope he can BD tonight. He was worn out to want sleep over sex.

CB definitely finding out. I'm your textbook type A planner personality. I asked the dr after delivery what would be different with my next pregnancy due to preterm labor. Who the crap asks that?! Mee!!! Also, I don't care for much gender neutral stuff. Certain equipment is fine but I like girls in girly things. So yes wasn't team yellow last time, but I things it's lovely for those that wait. What a surprise!

Oh and glad you are feeling better :)

J they replaced thanks with like button.

Future I feel like I'm seeing something super faint. FX!!!

ETA. Cppeace post it ;)

Cppeace it's a bit grainy but something is catching my eye on the top one. FX it's start of bfp.

oct 2 hpt.jpg I tried to shrink it but not sure if that cleared it any

I see it. OMG!!! Hope this is it for you!! Can't wait for your next one :)

Future i can totally see a pink haze on that wondfo.. looks like beginning of something eee!!! Get a Frer in for tomorrow hehe

CPeace i can also see something quite faint on your test aswell hun. :) With this pg my lines were so faint but there & as they dried you could hardly see anything.. next lot of trsting there was def something there!

Fx ladies :hugs:

Gigs, fair do’s on the Fathers family name, id be the same tbh. Pains alot less now but my hips are hurting from school run now, think this is how its gonna be now until baby boy arrives, how are u feeling with your growing blue bumpy? I struggle at night time with getting comfy & everytime im rolling over, im grunting lol! SO said its like being in bed with thst Tennis player Boris Becker HAHAA!

Flueks, SO likes to be organised so finding out baby’s sex is a must on his list, if he ever wanted to stay team yellow id be ok with that aswell but hey ho. Aww so excited for u to find out hehe!

Flueky - He's always worn out. lol

So, took another opk last yesterday and it was positive af. And we were able to DTD. So, I guess I need to start my TWW again. 1dpo today.

last night I slept pretty well only remember waking once for a few minutes. So, today's temp should accurate. Today's test I didn't really see anything but sometimes it's like a slight shadow wants to pop out. Nothing pink or definite for sure.

Anywho including pics for the addicts.
oct3 hpt 2.jpg oct3 hpt 4.jpg oct 3 hpt3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back