General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Woah! What happened to the layout? Very strange.

Just wanted to update you ladies that our new guy arrived on Monday evening, a week early! Labor was hard this time. I was so relieved when it was over. Recovery has been a little harder this time. I tore a bit and the cramping is brutal. We’re all in awe.

I see something faint but I am soooo skeptical with FRER after my recent experiences. That said mine started out like that this pregnancy...eee fx!!!

Fluek I can't wait for your scan ahhhhh!!!

Hey if I'm getting a scan at 28 weeks will that be a good time to do the 3d setting to see his face well? Or too early?

Awww congratulations Bre!!! Labor details and pics when you're able :hugs:

Pretty lol DH is always tired anymore but he's pretty much always up for that :rofl:

Yay for 1dpo.

Cppeace something is still catching my eye! FX it's not frer evil indent!

Brea congrats!!!

Gigs I'm starting to get really excited too!! I feel like there is a bit of a lull of excitement/feelig like it's real during early 2nd tri.

28 weeks should be fine. I'm going at 26 only because V didn't cooperate at 28 weeks+ I just think she was Sheldon from big bang theory. She loved her spot and that was her face buried in my left hip. We had scan at 26 weeks and us tech told us to book our last scan soon as she was big and low. I don't think I'm "typical" though.

Awww Congratulations Breea :hugs: pics & labour details when your ready pleeease hehe i bet hes beautiful though <3

3/4d scans they recommend for clear facial views anything from 28-32 wks is best but i think 26 wks will be just a clear :) I need to book mine lol!

Yay for positive opk & jiggy Pretty, happy 1dpo hehe let the impatient-ness of tww begin Lol

Cppeace your chart is looking very promising with a whole new level of higher temps. Thought I'd share my bfp chart with you

b_uNMVJj.png

thanks! Yeah If I have one more over 98.2 it will be marked as triphasic but I've had that before with no luck so here's hoping.

AFM maybe a faint line on today’s FRER but nothing I could photograph so likely nothing. I feel a bit nauseous and I’m turned off by the glass of red wine im consuming which never happens lol but I’m also exhausted so that could be it. I can’t say why exactly because our timing was great this month but I don’t feel positive about this month for some reason. Also starting to get a bit frustrated by TTC as I’m standing in a wedding next August in Alberta ( I live in Nova Scotia) so say a 6-8 hour plane ride. I feel like I can’t try for the next couple months because of this. But do I put off family planning for that? So torn because it’s not happening as quickly as I’d hoped anyway.

Edit to say I’m sorry for bitching I know we have many LTTTCers in here and I’m definitely not trying to be insensitive to that!

Flueky - He talks a lot about DTD and stuff like that, but he usually doesn't follow through. He obviously enjoys it, but he's also down to just have me rub his back til he falls asleep. lol

Bree - Congrats!

CB - On one hand, I think it'll be kinda easy to just forget about the TWW cuz I don't think this is my cycle and I'd be ok with that since I'd like it if my kids' BDays are at least a month apart. But I also just wanna know one way or another. lol

Eh it's ok Future. We all have our own complaints. I never take complaints personal and I've been trying 3 years now.

Sorry been busy

Bree huge congrats!

Peace I see a faint line on the top test of your most recent batch and I see it when inverted as well

Future i’m In the boat of selfish so my vote is you ttc and if it works out you can’t go then I’m sure she’d get it. I know you made a commitment but maybe just let them know hey i’m on the dl ttc so have a plan b? But even then idk I wouldn’t expect someone to put of a baby for my wedding. Vacation yes baby no lol but it also hinges on how much you want to be there as well. You can always face time in or live stream ;). Only half kidding I have friends who do stuff like that

Everybody else that’s all I processed atm gyn gave no answers or solutions to my missing period or fluid in my uterus. Though it turns out my last depo was six months so they don’t want to care until I hit 8/9 months because they have isolated my problem is low estrogen leading to failure to ovulate and I guess that’s What depo does do whatever

Congrats Breeaa!

Today was all over the place. I didn’t go to morning classes because I woke up feeling terrible. I felt like I was getting better but then I went to clinical for 8 hours on Tuesday and when I got back I felt like hell and slept over 12 hours into this morning and still felt like hell. I used my morning to prep for skills lab at 1 pm. That prep was me on my laptop lying in bed. It’s nearly 2:45 am so I gotta go to bed but I napped after dinner so I’m less tired than I should be (still tired though).

For those who asked for a pic of my temperature blanket progress, I don’t have any recent pics but when I get the chance I’ll take one to post.

I have microbiology lab at 1 pm tomorrow (technically today) so I gotta sleep now so I have time to study for the quiz and eat lunch before the lab. Wish me luck lol

Brea, congratulations on the addition! Details when you have time!?

Future: don't pause your family planning. We didn't either and now our LO will be around 4 months old when we will be invited to a wedding on the east coast of the US (coming from the West coast of Canada).
Our trip to Toronto and Ottawa has been delayed as well so we are now going just before Christmas and baby is due middle of February... Cutting it close, but mw should still sign off on travel.

Pl, east coast is my neck of the woods ;) what state???

Regarding babies and flying, people do it all the time. Actually I imagine it's easier to travel with a young one because they don't need to be entertained or run up and down the isles yet haha. Alternatively if you aren't EBF could you just have a short trip out there alone to attend? I did this for my brother's wedding on the opposite coast, flew in friday night, wedding Saturday, went home Sunday morning.

We actually did travel a lot when Poppy was a new born but to not be heavily pregnant or in labor I would basically need to pause until after December I think? Tested this morning.. still looks negative I’m about 9-10 DPO and I really don’t want to spend anymore money on tests but I know I won’t be able to resist lol.

Cpp looking forward to your tests today!!

Thank you for the encouraging words about her wedding & family planning everyone :)

22B344AE-647D-4AF3-B4D2-0AB6C2C0447C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"