• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Flueks thanks, it wasn’t going down too fast, I went really slow, so that wasn’t it. I guess I just need more practice, like you said.

Future they specifically told us not to use that as an indicator, they said it’s inaccurate, so idk :shrug: I guess if I can’t hear a pressure I’d use that though.
I don’t see anything on the tests, but I’m not looking very closely cuz my head hurts.

Future i see something on yours for sure...hope it gets darker!!!

Thanks Gigs :)

For sure shae it’s definitey not accurate but gives you a bit of starting point even about where you should be listening. My background is ICU with very low pressures I would definitely use that as a starting point. However I’m in pharmaceuticals now and way out of touch lol

Omg Future is that a light pink line??? Have u took it out the cading to investigate???

Oooh do it do it ha ha! Im terrible for breaking out the casing, if its def pink it’ll be very clear on the non-shiney underside of the strip.. :)

Cppeace I can't tell if something is there or not.

Future I feel like I see it and if it's pink IRL then a very good sign!!! FX for you.

Gigs good luck at the tournament today!!!!

Oh and I'd have been mad too about all that junk he ate. I'm not opposed to eating some junk food but that's a lot especially for a young child.

CB lol I miss POAS too! :rofl:

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I woke up from sirens overnight and then hearing a helicoptor. When DH left he said there was like 10 to 12 vehicles with flashing lights to the field/road just left of our driveway. He left at 640. When I got back home around 9 the fire truck and 2 tow trucks still there. It looked like one vehicles roof was crushed. So I'm assuming someone was airlifted to the trauma center. Hope everyone will be okay.

Bought decorations for our reveal and some odds and ends at Walmart. Victoria had fun and loves looking at Halloween decorations. She's been waking at like 6 all week. Poor thing cut another molar. Hoping I get to sleep in til 7 tomorrow.

V is so good sleeping in until 7 Flueks.. Nualas standard wake up time is between 5/6am every morning! Haha glad im not the only one who misses poas lol! Hope V is ok with her new cut tooth bless her..

SO’s mum went out & took it upon herself to buy the kids Halloween outfits without asking first .. pis**d me off abit if im honest as to me thats something us parents would do! She messaged me saying i buyed the kids outfits pffft! Im not really into Halloween stuff tbh but they’ll dress up in the house & thats it, shes being pushy & insisting on taking them trick or treating, ffs woman no ye place & back off!

Omg Future thats totally pink ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Do u have anymore to pee on tomorrow?? I think its the beginning of a bfp eeeeep!!!

Or it looks pink haha! Is it pink underneath? Sounds so dodgy if people didn’t know we were discussing pg tests ha ha

Oh god CB that’s waaaay to early. Poppy stays up a bit late (goes to bed at 8) but sleeps until 730-8 thank god.

I also HAAAATEE Halloween lol I guess I’d better learn to like it with kiddos but that would annoy me too. What’s everyone’s kiddos being?

I have a digital and one of the rapid FRERS which I think you aren’t supposed to use until the day of your period? I will probably go by a frer or a two pack lol. TTC is making me poor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->