• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks, CB. And no fever, Flueky. Just some pain when swallowing plus stuffed up/runny nose. I know those aren't pg symptoms, but I've heard your immune system can be lower in your early weeks.

Cb- you're stunning! Allll belly!

Gigs- glad you're getting the test done. I didn't have to fast at all but reccomended not to have too many carbs beforehand.

Pretty- how many DPO are you?

Also, I'm already dying to test. I've been crampy but I don't feel like we actually did it this month. Too much stress and things going on.

CB, lovely bump photo! I love Riley in the background.

Pacific, sorry for such weird housing situation! That has to be a bit stressful, but it will all work out.

Congrats Future!

Kitty, sorry about your housing situation also! Ugh, that would make me so mad to get it pushed back so much, but I bet it's pretty normal. Should still try to negotiate price decrease though!

Sorry for anyone I'm forgetting. Just got back from a long vacation, which was nice, but now we're back and there is soooo much to do. While on vacation, DH and I BDed and he asked about finishing inside and I said "not this month!" Maybe I'll let him in a couple. While I want another baby soon, I don't want to be due next July! I'd prefer Sept-Dec next year. Although I love peeing on tests. Maybe I'll take an ovulation test tomorrow for giggles, since who know when O will happen. Currently on CD 14, but I usually O closer to day 20-something. Oh, and first post-partum AF has come and gone. Luckily it was slightly heavier than normal, but not much. Pretty normal, thank goodness.

Sooo I took a CB digital this morning and it said 1-2 so I’m back to being paranoid lol.

Cb, you look amazing!! Love Riley in the picture, lol!

I had a coworker who hit a deer with his van... He ended up having to replace the front bumper, hood, side panel and front door. He didn't hit it full on but the head/neck wrapped around and hit him in the door. He was a mechanic who drive an old 600k km van who didn't care to replace the panels with something off coloured from the junkyard. So that was the story on his two toned can...

Future, congratulations! So excited for you :)

AFM: pregnancy pains are a lot worse this time, also currently up with insomnia so trying to decide if I need to go pee.
People also can't believe I am more then half way through the pregnancy, because I barley show yet, especially when wearing a sweater.

Thanks to our upcoming move to who knows where: I have placed my chickens and half my ducks into new homes. The remainder of the ducks will go next week. That leaves me with 4 geese and 3 sheep at home. (And a mean rooster for the stew pot). I am sad.... Most likely I will not be getting new animals for a while even when we do buy.

Green - About 10dpo.

AF is technically late, but I O'd at like CD22. So, if she comes, it'll probably be a few more days. Took a cheapie test, but I don't think I see anything.

Screenshot_20181012-075318~2.png Screenshot_20181012-075334~2.png

Future how many wks pg are you from last period? 1-2 wks sounds about right to me.. dont stress Lol

Pretty I see something pink and thick but when I edit it it looks more indent. Hopefully just early and it darkens

Future 1-2 is exactly what i’d Expect at 4w those things are fun but unnecessary stress

Sorry just so irritated with life can’y Keep up here

Dobs update us when ypu get a chance!

Green eeeee so excited for your test even if you don't feel optimistic about it this month. And that is horrible about hubby & the dog :( that is scary and if it were me in his shoes i'd run! Can't believe he stayed and waited! Not after being threatened.

Cb you have such a perfect bump! Riley is a little ham lol! Love his cute robe too. Does he love it? I'm trying to figure out some xmas ideas for Des, a boy who prefers not to wear pants :rofl:

Speaking of Des, poor guy is sick right now. He caught whatever Lev had. Meanwhile Lev is being a terror, tearing apart books, hitting the dog, trying to climb all over Des...it's been a trying day and it's not even 11 yet!

PL i hope by some miracle you can get that dream property! The buying process is such an emotional roller coaster. That said I've yet to meet anyone who has gone through it and not been happy with the house they end up in.

Dobby and Future - I thought I saw something too, in the inverted pic, but I think it may have been fluff or something. I'll test again on Sunday morning if AF hasn't shown up.

Pretty good luck!!! I hope the squinter turns into more.

Pl- how long until you know more about the land with the legal stuff?

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? DH will be gone all day tomorrow hunting so it'll just be the boys and me. I'm trying to think of something we could do. Taking two toddlers out on busy weekends by myself is a littler overwhelming though.
Sunday we're going to a pumpkin patch. I'm super excited about it.

Just popping in to say I started spotting a bit. I did another test which is pretty light for 4 weeks + 2 days so I’m pretty sure it’s a loss unfortunately.

670A8C76-B91E-4456-B80E-12D69D2EF6E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Future, fx it's just some spotting and nothing more.

Mrs g, there are always "quieter" places such as the library. L loves books, so always a decent visit for us and the kids section is usually further off tucked away into a corner away from the study area ;)
Legal stuff for the property, no one seems to know a timeline for it. On the other hand our realtor wrote today that they would likely enter a lease agreement with purchase price agreed already. Like I said, such a roller coaster, DH is ready again for writing a lease/purchase offer tomorrow. (He's busy with work today)

Future nooo.. fx its just random spotting that usually occurs around the time when af is, you may very well also have a light dye Frer, ive had a few of those! Stop testing it’ll stress u out hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->