• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Flu- good luck today!

Pretty- I see what you mean but he knows how babies are made lol I'm sure he'll be in shock but he'll come around. As far as when to tell him it's completely up to you but from DHs perspective it's horrible not to tell them before the first scan. We have a history of losses so I've thought about boy telling DH until I see a heartbeat to reduce the chances of a loss but he said he would be really upset if I did that. For him, he'd rather be worried about a loss and be at the appointment, than to be told after and miss it. Anyway, I know it's not the same situation but hopefully it helps you decide if he would care about the first appointment or not. Good luck!

I'm 8dpo(ish) and here's my test. Not looking good.

PS yes my counters are yellow. Fancy huh? lol I hate this house.

IMG_7781.JPG

MrsG i feel like i can see a hint of squinter there but 8dpo is very early still, 9/10/11dpo are most probable for early test lines ;) If your having cramps atm its def a good sign of implanting, give it a day or so :)

I feel like I see a shadow too Mrs G! Shae good question on the testing, I tested Saturday morning it it was still positive, I guess I probably should retest but I’m not sure when to do it? Any suggestions anyone?

If u last retested Saturday you could always re-test tomorrow Future? Was Saturday mornings just as positive as the last one or much lighter?

Green - I also can definitely see a shadow near the top, precisely where the line should be. 8dpo is early, though. I never got even a squinter before 11dpo. Maybe another set of twins?! Lol jokes.

Future - what’s happened with the bleeding? Did it go on for several days?

Pretty - ah, got it re: SO. That makes sense. I’m guessing it’s hard not living together if you’re the one primarily caring for your LO?

Also eagerly awaiting Flueks’ scan!

Thanks ladies. I am hopeful but defiantly still feeling out. Not because of the test (I know it's super early lol) but a gut feeling.

I keep checking in waiting for flukes updates. Tick tock....

I just got home so I checked my dry test and defiantly a haze of a like there but it's completely dry so 100% could be an evap.

Future how are you doing? I am so sad to see that update.

Cb yikes! Glad all is ok and no judging for forgoing jiggy time immediately after!

Fluek ahhhhhh any update???

Afm life is so busy! Will update later but bday, new business venture, heloc and a van! In a nut shell.

Future I’d test tomorrow morning with fmu just to make sure the hcg is going down and the line is getting lighter. Though at this point you could test today cuz it’s been 48 hours and it should be getting lighter by now, or at least not any darker. You’ll want to compare last test with this upcoming test side by side to make sure.

Green I see a haze but not sure.

Sounds hectic Gigs, update when ye can :)

Yeah i think SO will stay away for a lil bit after the scare.. feel bad for him abit but hey ho!

Flueks.. tick tock indeed haha! Hope all is going fab

MrsG i thought i saw a very hazey something on the wet test pic u posted so could def be the beginning of a + eeee! Fx :)

So i went out today & got tons of baby stuff, i cleared half of what was on the baby essential items list i made! I think i purchased half the store i went to :haha: still have a few larger bits to get & clothes items but SO let slip the other week that he was organising a ‘secret’ baby-shower for me awwww <3 i have no idea when it is or anything though so im sure il be suprised, so i wont buy any other baby clothes bits until after the shower.

Sorry been a hectic day. So got to confirm gender. Baby didn't hardly want to cooperate. Dobby and i were wrong. Here's a few pics from today. Couldn't get all the spine images so we get another scanon the 19th of November. Everything looked healthy and she's in 77%. Crazy girl had her legs over her head :rofl:

Also Greenie I see a haze. Fx it's start of bfp!!!

TmSmwtx1-3365023004.jpg X8JjXeqg-3365012637.jpg uKNbWL68-3365002097.jpg

Cb, scary situation but glad all is well!! BTW: baby is the size of a 5kg size jar of Nutella in your signature! Lol, I recently bought a 3 kg jar ;)

Flueky, awe, congratulations! Is that what you were hoping for?

Future :hugs: I hope you conceive again quickly.

Jez I leaned boy, but probably because I hoped for one.

Greenie you are right for once :haha:

I've had cramps go both ways. I do hope it's implantation though and like I said I see a super duper squinter.

CB haha it's okay. Just happy for healthy baby. We are unsure if we will ttc again though. We will think about it years from now.

Poor SO, do you think he'll make it? In any case I'd be nervous too.

Oh and happy 31 weeks!!!

Shae hope your skills lab goes great. Being able to have a partner with difficult sounds to hear will make you better ;) one way to look at it positively.

Gigs happy birthday!!! Can't wait to hear your update :) hope your business venture is quite fruitfull

Pacific I was hoping for a boy, but it's okay. Just a little disappointed. I suppose it's like gigs grieving possibility of not having a daughter. I'm coming around thoughand getting more excited for a girl.

Thanks for the congrats everyone :) and sorry it took so long. I only slept 3 to 4 hours last night. I got to work late and left early. DH spent all day with me wile his truck was getting worked on due to recalls. He got a near flat on way home. Felt crappy from illness and sleep deprivation. I'm going to try benadryl tonight.

Oh my cervix length was 4cm which he was happy about. So things are going well. I'm quite happy to get to see baby girl again without paying for it. May not pay for an elective at 26 weeks if I get this one at 24.

Congrats fluek!!!!

Pretty I remember you being worried about announcing Alex and he took that well. He’s brought up a second so i’m Sure he’ll take it fine. To clarify I didn’t ask cuz I thought he wouldn’t I just like to hear how people plan their reveals :)

Green I see a haze too. But this new layout I can’t zoom In grr

Still under a mound of stress thanks for the good thoughts

Flu congrats!!! How lucky is V to have a lovely little sister :) my sister is my absolute best friend although I also want a boy next I am torn because I really want Poppy to have the joy of having a sister close in age. Your girls will be so so close! :)

Flu- does your SO have a dodge? My DH has a ram and we just got all his recalls done a couple weeks ago. And sooo many trucks were in there for recalls. Sorry for the long day but it's kind of cool that she wasn't doing what the doctor wants so you get to see her again!!

Dobs- sorry for the stress, I'll continue to send you good vibes

Future I feel the same. Want at least one of each, but I'm also good with V having a sister for now. Once she arrives I kniw I won't be able to imagine life without her. I hope you can conceive quickly and have a sibling for Poppy soon :)

Greenie nope has a Ford. One was the door handle and another about the wiring under the "carpet" not being secured which could result in catching on fire if an accident occurred. He also got an alignment. It was super busy when we dropped it off and picked it up. Glad thats taken care of though.

Haha I know I mean she was uncooperative just enough to get another peak without being worried there might be a "problem".

Got the pumpkin painted pink tonight, going to do white polka dots on it tomorrow. I'll takea pic tomorrow. I think DH will start his carving Wednesday maybe.

Been thinking of girl named. I'm getting less fond of Madison. Currently thinking of Serena inspired by Sailor moon anime. She was a huge inspiration to me as a teen. Anywho going to try to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->