General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kitty I see it but I don’t see pink so maybe evap? Generally hcg disappears 4-6 weeks after birth but I’ve heard reports of it lasting longer. I’d test again in 48 hours and see if it gets darker or stays the same. You can also call your doctor for their advice on it.

frers are arriving on Monday so I’ll test again then. I’m not sure how I feel to be honest. A bit terrified! Me and Lewis discussed a third but decided against it due to situations (Lewis is starting teacher training in September!) I wanted to train to be a midwife and was going to start my access course next year once Lewis is working. Not 100% we can really afford a third since I’m on maternity and Lewis is training not working. And what will people think!

People can shove it, it’s none of their business and not their problem.

Of course if you don’t want to do it or can’t afford to do it that’s a whole nother story and we support you in whatever you do.

thanks shae, I’ll discuss it with Lewis when he gets home so he knows the situation. At the moment it’s hypotheticals as not confirmed so can discuss it rationally! I should have had the copper coil fitted by now but Covid means my doctors won’t do it!

Kitty that’s so odd that they won’t put one in, I understand some elective surgeries but my OB/GYN did a full pelvic exam and Pap smear despite COVID, I’m surprised they won’t put in an IUD. Rules in the UK right now are probably different.

Kitty,at first I saw it, then I didn't.. fingers crossed you get the outcome you need . We support it all, and yeah shove it to what others might think.

Dobs, I did speak with the breeder for quite some time yesterday. Throughout our conversation she did confirm that she would be happy to place a puppy with us. She has told a lot of people no during covid19 (I initially asked about a year ago) but she won't be prioritizing those at the top, it's more of a "if the puppy suits the right family,that's where it will be placed". So if there is a nice calm female, it will be ours.
I'll definitely post pictures once the litter is born, the breeder shares a ton of pictures, especially of her puppies and that's kind of how I found her. Other friends of mine in the breed liking her posts and showing up on my news feed for years. Haha.. I have bad puppy fever!!!

Pretty, congrats on the new place. And wow, that's a huge weighloss in 3 weeks!! I am now sitting at 10 lbs in 7 weeks, my goal is 1 lb a week of weight loss. With 5 days/week workout routine, I can feel that I have added a lot of muscle mass too and that's heavier then fat..

Kit I agree. I didn’t see it in pic 1 but in pic 2, and I’m not sure if I see pink. And I agree with people can shove it and mind their own business and support you as well.

PL no to people like the we’re bored at home let’s get a dog people? Or no for safety? Either way, glad it hasn’t affected your status. Fxed there’s a female that matches well with your fam

I’ve gained 3lbs stress eating carbs the last couple weeks so oops lol. Also had a margarita yesterday. Was unsatisfying but I didn’t then proceed to drink more so that’s a big step. Usually I’d just keep drinking. Need to update my tickers.

Dobs, what made you give in to the margarita? I can't blame you, margaritas are our go to summer drink too.. insert eye roll. Haha, come August,we have a ton of blackberries and include those too.

As for the breeder, she has Said no to people that didn't even know what the breed looks like (they just wanted the cute teddy bear), people that want puppies right now (the type that can't get it into their heads that the breeding hasn't happened yet so the puppies are 5 months out at least!) As well as a family with 4 kids under 6. She thought a puppy would be too much to handle when 2/4 kids are under 2. Can't say I disagree!

Okay so same test I know it’s hours later but I could see the line within time and now it’s so so obvious!! :shock:

E65CD8F5-A3B4-41FF-A7CD-CC2ECAAAE437.jpeg

Kitty omg I saw it one the fresh test but dang that line is pink! Omg how crazy

=\. Yeah that’s def pink. Can you get bloods done? To rule out leftover vs progressing?

We were getting take out and I love the marg of the month at Chili’s. It was a social drink and I wasn’t depressed. I went back and forth because I was worried about what it might trigger. But ultimately that physical and emotional craving has been gone a while that I knew it’s be just one drink on a special occasion. So I told myself it’d be ok and I wouldn’t spiral.

and then therapy wasn’t helpful for the whateverth week In a row so I made a rum and coke and def broke my no drinking home alone. I’m such a better mom after a drink. I have energy and I’m social and happy and better that urge all those demons flood right back In. The marg was fine but buying the rum (cuz you touch you but policy) and bringing it home was not a good idea. This is gonna take some undo-omg sigh

And I gained 4 lbs and part of me would rather be a drinker and skinny than fat and sober. (Replaced drinking with carb stress overeating)

Kitty oh boy I’m surprised how dark that is in comparison. Definitely call the doctor and if they won’t do betas definitely keep testing to see what happens.

Dobs I’m sorry hun :(

It’s whatever. My therapist was like girl your life is unsustainable can you do A-Z. Like hahaha no I can’t do A-Z that’s why I f*ing called you! Well then maybe you need meds cuz u f*ed

Oh dobby I’m sorry! Can you find a better therapist? They sound shocking!

doctors aren’t seeing anyone unless it’s an emergency at the moment. I’ll test with the frer Monday and see what’s what.

can’t deal with another pregnancy. Husband says ‘what will be will be’ but I’m thinking logistically, he JUST handed in his notice to do teacher training starting September, which is good you know because that means he’s going up in the world but you know. Money. And we’ll have to find money to buy a new car (only bought the current one a year ago!) because 3 car seats won’t fit in the back of our car! But an estate would cost at least £5000 more than we just spent on our last one and we just don’t have that kicking about! It would make everything so difficult. But I don’t think I could do the alternative, I really don’t.

I just need to think positive and pray it’s negative on Monday.

Shae sorry about your cat. Hard to lose a pet.

Dobby I'm sorry you bought the rum and therapist is being useless. Happy belated birthday to you and A!

Kitty unplanned pregnancies can be super stressful. Even though #3 wasn't planned, I've ended up being quite excited but I have no interest in being pregnant anymore and DH is done too. So you never know and I will support you either way but in your case I hope it's either a fluke of a test OR leftover hcg.

Pretty sorry about AF. I hope everything's moved over soon. Even though it's not rushed, it just feels good to get it done, imo. Happy belated birthday to A as well.

Pacific way to go on weight loss! I hope to get in shape after this baby.

AFM our house should be listed for sale either Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Very excited to get this done and house are selling QUICK! We may rent temporarily and buy a home next year with hopes of a buyers market. We will just wait to see what's availble once we enter an agreement with a buyer.

To be fair, im paraphrasing.
But my life isn’t sustainable. I’m exhausted. Burnt out. But every logical fix is a bust rn.
just bidding time until “fall” when his daycare says they MAY have a spot for him in a room above his developmental range but better than not
I’ll have a new person in three weeks anyway she’s an intern
I just need to gtfo out of this house. I can still hear him and feel him
it is what it is

kit fxed it’s just dodger tests but I’m glad hubs is taking it in stride. There’s no perfect find for a kid but I get it. It’s not ideal and not the plan :hugs:

fluek hopefully you get that house sold at a prices you like and find something as well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->