General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I see it on the 3rd and 4th wally's and a few of the frers (but more on the wally's). I see it pretty well on the FRER-13dpo3Neg.jpg one.

Mixing myself up on pics lol ok These are the First Signal markers
FirstSignal-13dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpoNeg.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpo2.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpo2Neg.jpg

Thx...I def have a squinter on the frer...hopefully hcg goes up and up cuz I don't wanna stop progest at the wrong time! eek

There is a faint line on pic 3 and 4 on the first set of pictures you posted...

They are squinters, but they are there!

Thx...I def have to play the waiting game to assure things progress, otherwise will be loss 3 in 3 months :(
Off to shop with mom...shoot me now lol

I can see the line on the first FRER .. Hurry up lil bean & start sending out lots more HCG :))))

I agree with J, i dont think i could go down the girl relationship part, im a moody bitch aswell sometimes & that dbl'd just equals booooom Lol!

I think if we all lived local we'd all have a right hoot having drinks, chatting s**t & talking the best way to baby dance & how to make a fab vineragette for ya vag :rofl: hahaaa

I can see the line on the first FRER .. Hurry up lil bean & start sending out lots more HCG :))))

I agree with J, i dont think i could go down the girl relationship part, im a moody bitch aswell sometimes & that dbl'd just equals booooom Lol!

I think if we all lived local we'd all have a right hoot having drinks, chatting s**t & talking the best way to baby dance & how to make a fab vineragette for ya vag :rofl: hahaaa

Lol second all of this

Ohhh my Sat eve is boring AS! SO is snoring on sofa, im watching Practical Magic on tele.. Which it was my tww, i pee on a stick Lol

Oh me too! Love anything to do with witch craft! All very mystical & interesting

I am still stuck at work, been a very boring and uneventful day. I have run out of things to do 7 hours ago... (I work 10 1/2 hours plus lunch)

Ack Pacific Hurry home lol

I'm finallly done with my mom and shopping. I dread every Sat morning. All she does is bitch about how much stuff WE are costing her every week, then she goes shopping EVERY single day until next Sat, and bitches again about how much WE are costing her:huh:
I mean I have been married with 2 kids in the house...$140/wk for EVERYTHING without coupons is much less than I used to spend...She spazzes about everything!

Would love to hang out as a group- def would be hilarious and some raunchy bits hehe

LOL idk why J but the duck dream got the duck tails (tales?) theme song stuck in my head

Gigs, if you were in Cali I would totally say let's grab a drink (I'll dd) and we can swap stories.
I'll be in sacremento in 3 weeks. Sadly my entire schedule is made up for me. So close, yet so far away....
Ack Pacific Hurry home lol

I'm finallly done with my mom and shopping. I dread every Sat morning. All she does is bitch about how much stuff WE are costing her every week, then she goes shopping EVERY single day until next Sat, and bitches again about how much WE are costing her:huh:
I mean I have been married with 2 kids in the house...$140/wk for EVERYTHING without coupons is much less than I used to spend...She spazzes about everything!

Would love to hang out as a group- def would be hilarious and some raunchy bits hehe

20 minutes left.....

I love rauncy anything goes discussions! That would certainly make for a good time :winkwink:

Also, does your mom live with you or do you live with her?
-
Afm...
Des is at my parents' place. He had a fever today :( i feel really bad and it makes me very sad that i'm not there to comfort him. Hoping he sleeps well tonight and is better tomorrow. If not, he's coming home early.

Hubs is playing MGS while I wait patiently in the wings :haha: he's a bit intoxicated and seemingly in a good mood....we'll see what happens....but man, i feel guilty! Like i'm taking advantage! I guess i am :dohh: but i knkw hubs, if he's adamant about something he won't sway on it even if he's drunk.

I'll let y'all know...

Gigs!!! RAVAGE HIMMMMM!!!:trouble: <--- if ya have to hehe
oh wait no no more ::drunk:

Ok I'm bored...still staring at my collage...STARE with me :rofl:
FRER-13dpo9-13.jpg
FRER-13dpo9-13Neg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members