General Christmas chat thread!

Glad you got it !!

DD2 has been snooping around my room
And came down with books out of last year’s elf
Box. Good job I took the elves out ! We have new different ones this year but would have totally spoilt it !!

I told her I was minding the box for her baby cousin but she’s totally going to remember it if I re use it ! Urghhh it was hidden under loads of clean washing too kids aye snooping!!

I might make sure she sees me giving it to her auntie and she will then think it’s gone and might forget about it !

Eek, they really do spot everything dont they?
Yes too much !!
I’ve got xmas presents and DD2s birthday presents all hidden in my room! Going to have to be extra careful!

I’m just glad there was only books left in the box there’s no tricking DD2 either !

Oooh that's a good point. I think we'll get the decorations out Friday when they're at school just incase the elves are in there. It's DH job to put them away ha ha

Today has been manic, but I've finally finished painting the porch!

I knew someone would go snooping !! Haha

Woop for finishing the porch !

So I’ve decided just to go and buy another box like the two I bought the other day . For the sake of £4 it’s not worth the risk of me giving it to one of them on Xmas eve and Her seeing and remembering it cause she will for sure say it was in my room !!

I’m sure I will find some use for the one she has seen anyway !

So I’ve decided just to go and buy another box like the two I bought the other day . For the sake of £4 it’s not worth the risk of me giving it to one of them on Xmas eve and Her seeing and remembering it cause she will for sure say it was in my room !!

I’m sure I will find some use for the one she has seen anyway !

Good plan!

Putting the girls trees up on Saturday and main tree on Tuesday - If I still have the day off. Somebody is getting demoted meaning there will be only be 3 (possibly 2) of us to somehow cover 6 x 14 hour days and 1 x 10 hour day. Not looking forward to it.

Hope you still get the day off. I sort of feel for the nameless person being demoted too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->