General Christmas chat thread!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Let's have a general Christmas chat here! :xmas6::xmas8:

I’m so excited to see the grotto open !

I really need to go out more haha x

I want to get out. Its awkward having ds3 here, it means I can't just decide to go out shopping for the fun of it :haha: I have to do it when DH is home and has no plans.

The shops aren't christmassay enought yet. Much better once Halloween is over.

What films are on your go to list. Looking forward to Christmas chronicles 2. Nice cosy film night planned for that :)

I feel like the shops are not christmassy as early this year. I did buy some decorations and a Christmas candle in tkmaxx today though.

I also found out this week I won’t actually have to work Christmas so now I’m extra excited!!

I thought that too. I've seen a small selection of Christmas stuff in Asda and Aldi but usually there's a lot more.

I'm looking forward to Christmas Chronicles 2 as well. Also hoping that they put Noelle on disney+ as I was so excited when I saw the ad last year, then realised it was exclusive to Disney and was sad.
Maybe its not such a bad thing i haven't got out yet then :haha:

I'm looking forward to Christmas Chronicles 2 as well. Also hoping that they put Noelle on disney+ as I was so excited when I saw the ad last year, then realised it was exclusive to Disney and was sad.
Maybe its not such a bad thing i haven't got out yet then :haha:
We watched Noelle last year on the android box but it doesn’t work now so I too am hoping it comes onto Disney!
Also saw Netflix are putting the newer cartoon grinch on soon excited to give that another watch.
Christmas chronicles 2 sounds fab. We loved the first one!

Can someone remind me not to do my son until a day before his birthday. I pulled his gifts out today and it came to over £150 of Playmobil stuff, which he has decided he doesn’t want ](*,) (we have the pirate ship, swat boat and helicopter) thinking I’m best of selling them. Can I ask what you would sell it for? It’s all brand new still in boxes? X

I was upset at first but hey ho, I’m going to bung it on eBay but collection only, can’t be dealing with posting it all lol

I hope that you get a good amount back for it. Fingers crossed! ❤️

Il remember this next year not to buy him early lol! Sadly if he says he doesn’t want it anymore then that’s it he won’t play with it x

Ah no it’s disappointing isn’t it!

I got my youngest an air hockey set a couple of weeks back and then this weekend he brought one home from his nanas
I think I’ve binned all the paperwork to return it to Asda so not sure what to do with it.
Maybe give it as a joint gift for my niece and nephew and then get them a little something each.

Ah no it’s disappointing isn’t it!

I got my youngest an air hockey set a couple of weeks back and then this weekend he brought one home from his nanas
I think I’ve binned all the paperwork to return it to Asda so not sure what to do with it.
Maybe give it as a joint gift for my niece and nephew and then get them a little something each.
It is :( especially when he was asking for it. I’ve got someone interested so il wait to hear from them if not il bung it on eBay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->