General Christmas chat thread!

Its mad how these things have taken on a new significance!

My girls have non stop been talking about the elves today (surprise surprise we can't find their magic door) they think they will come tonight as the decorations are up but I'm not ready. I need to write a letter explaining they've had a baby etc.
It's not mean to make them wait a couple of days till Tuesday is it?

My girls have non stop been talking about the elves today (surprise surprise we can't find their magic door) they think they will come tonight as the decorations are up but I'm not ready. I need to write a letter explaining they've had a baby etc.
It's not mean to make them wait a couple of days till Tuesday is it?

no I would keep to tuesday, that’s when the elves are supposed to come. I’m not ready for them yet either

Put the girls trees up today. Still haven't finished my tree fairy. I don't feel prepared for Tuesday, girls calendars aren't even sorted.

I think I'll wait. They've put their little pyjamas and sleeping bag down (DD1 found them in my shopping basket) so maybe I'll do a note saying 'We love the decorations, we will see you on the1st'

Oh yeah ! Wait my girls are excited too but no way are they coming earlier I’m not ready haha !

I think I’ve pretty much written this year off :-( the only reason il be doing Christmas is for the kids, with the move, covid and now some test results ive had, I’m ready to be out of this year..

It's not mean, though I know I would be tempted to do it earlier in your situation

I think I’ve pretty much written this year off :-( the only reason il be doing Christmas is for the kids, with the move, covid and now some test results ive had, I’m ready to be out of this year..
Oh Monkee, I hope your ok? Sounds as though you've had way to much to deal with? Be gentle on yourself. Xx

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Oh Monkee, I hope your ok? Sounds as though you've had way to much to deal with? Be gentle on yourself. Xx

I’m ok hun, just feel like I take 1 step forward and 5 steps back :-(

I didn't do it....they were quite disappointed this morning though :-( Only a couple of days to wait x

Oh Monkee hope things ease up for you soon. Hugs x

I didn't do it....they were quite disappointed this morning though :-( Only a couple of days to wait x

Thanks hun, so do I. I’m sure all will come together eventually x

I agree with Rags too ! Your doing fab @monkee12 take each day as it comes , don’t worry about tomorrow enjoy today the best you can .

Sorry they were disappointed. Not long to wait now though ❤️

:hugs: Monkee

Our Elves turned up Saturday morning with a note to put the decorations up

More bubbles have popped at school (all juniors). Only a matter of time for it to get round the test of the school, so tomorrow I'm starting the wrapping x

Oh no, I hope the girls bubbles stay safe, but yes, best to get a move on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->