General Christmas chat thread!

Came home from work to a parcel from OH's friend in Ellesmere... Expecting it to be an outfit for the girls but we were surprised with this!
Gin, chocolate, clothes, teddies, crafts, giftcards, scratchcards and a game.

IMG_20201224_153308.jpg

Gah! My OH downloaded Wormz on xbox and that was to be Sebby's present to him, except that I had bought the actual physical game (for 4 times the price too :grr:)! I am so gutted, as I thought this was such a cool idea as a present and it was Sebby's idea too! :( Sebby will now have to share Dominic's present to daddy which is a box of treats. That's ok but still... meh. :(

urghhh thats sooo Annoying and the kind of thing my DH would do too ! Men are so impatient ! Can you not return the game and let the boys buy him the copy he’s already bought ? .

It turns out that there was a second game in that pack, Wormz Battleground, so Sebby was able to give to him after all. He was SO happy! Bless him :)

Can't believe it's only 1.30 and we've already eaten and washed up!

Girls were up at six. Turkey in at 9. We are so hungry (skipped breakfast) so we ate as soon as it was ready .... It was delicious

We are having our roast for dinner :) After a lovely breakfast with croissants and mini muffins and loads of chocolates and biscuits throughout the morning, we all skipped lunch except for Sebby who had pitta bread and houmous.

We ate around 1:30 too. I can't believe its almost 6. I refuse to think its over just yet. Weve still got the week of "what day is it? Do we need dinner or could we just have cheese again?" To go yet :haha:

I agree. All those weeks and months of prep and its done just like that. Totally worth it though

Already thinking about what to do different next year.... Definitely order meat in advance. Our turkey east great :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->