General Christmas chat thread!

2 1/2 hour....oh my goodness. That was pre ordered food too. Wow!

When I arrived the said it was a 40 minute wait due to the delivery being late over night. By the time it became clear it would be much longer I had committed and wasn't about to leave
Oh yeah totally , I would have waited too having waited so long anyways

Oh gosh what a wait! I am glad you got everything in the end though.

I’d have liked more too but sadly it was not to be. We tried when the boys were about two to four years old but knew the chances were so so miniscule. My age was against me of course but also that OH’s swimmers needed help when we conceived our twins. Oh well. I am so grateful to have at least my two but do still occasionally get that pang of longing. :)

The custom hats a had ordered for the dance teachers say they were delivered Monday. They aren't here. I'm so stressed. I had even told them they were getting them when I gave them their cards.

Oh gosh what a wait! I am glad you got everything in the end though.

I’d have liked more too but sadly it was not to be. We tried when the boys were about two to four years old but knew the chances were so so miniscule. My age was against me of course but also that OH’s swimmers needed help when we conceived our twins. Oh well. I am so grateful to have at least my two but do still occasionally get that pang of longing. :)
I think as women we will always have that longing feeling ! Like you if it never happens I will be sooo very grateful for three happy healthy children !

The custom hats a had ordered for the dance teachers say they were delivered Monday. They aren't here. I'm so stressed. I had even told them they were getting them when I gave them their cards.
Oh no ! Hope you manage to find out where they are! So annoying

Arghh i totally cannot sleep ! It’s 1:25 and I am wide awake !!

Gosh I slept really badly too! Don't know where you are but here in London there was such a storm and our roof rattled all night! I hope you managed to drop off ok in the end.

Well we got some snow, it’s stopped now but magical way to start off Christmas Eve. I don’t think I’ve ever in my life saw snow fall on Christmas Eve and the kids certainly haven’t.

the kids woke super early this morning, I’m hoping that might mean they fall asleep quickly tonight but maybe wishful thinking

C154666F-7957-498E-BDE3-A451E6F55BF5.jpeg

Phantom, I hope you've managed to trace your hats, I wonder if theyve been delivered to a neighbour? We put so much pressure on ourselves to get everything right on the big day, just think what a lovely way it will be for the dance teachers to start the new year being handed an unexpected gift.

We woke to a very cold frosty day, if we can't have snow then I'm happy with frost and ice:xmas8::xmas7:
I'm crossing my fingers that it's like this tomorrow as the plan is still to put the gazebo up in our tiny garden and put the dining table in there so we limit guests in the house.

Wrapping gift right now.

I was still up gone 2am ! Tossed and turned all night and DS was up at 6am! I slept badly according to my Fitness tracker watch ahh well haha !!

I am up North @AngelUK ! Hope you manged some sleep too !

Fantastic way to start Christmas Eve ! I would love nothing more than some freakish blizzard over the U.K. right now full off snow !
To be gone before they go back to school of course :xmas8::xmas12:

@AngelUK @Babybump87 yes I do think some of us just don't have that off switch :haha: while others feel done at some point. Ds4 took us 2.5 years and ds5 took 3.5 years and a loss, so I'm not sure it'll even happen again and can't go on forever, but also couldn't not at least give it a go knowing I don't feel done yet. What will be will be, and I dont think that longing for more negates your feelings for your others or means you're less grateful. I feel so blessed by mine that I want to keep feeling that

Ladies, download the elf yourself app. You can send Christmas videos with your faces (two of them are free rest are chargeable). Ours was hilarious xxx

Gah! My OH downloaded Wormz on xbox and that was to be Sebby's present to him, except that I had bought the actual physical game (for 4 times the price too :grr:)! I am so gutted, as I thought this was such a cool idea as a present and it was Sebby's idea too! :( Sebby will now have to share Dominic's present to daddy which is a box of treats. That's ok but still... meh. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->