General Christmas chat thread!

Its sped by! I had the delivery email from asda and we've got 2 substitutes that are like for like, just a slightly better brand so I'm happy with that. Once that's all put away we have to nip to morrisons to pick up the Christmas meat which is on order, then we are done!

I was expecting a lot worse. On the average Christmas I would be surprised by just 2, let alone with covid and the reported panic buying in top. I expected something important like baby formula to be out of stock

Glad you only got a couple
I think it’s just my store tbf I often have substitutes even at the best of times

I don't mind when they make sense, like you order a block of cheese and they send you a block of cheese but a different brand. Itsa pain when you order a block of cheese and they send you fabric softener :haha:

The bag of bath goodies were a great idea to give today. Whisky they were in the bath (DH supervising) I quickly sorted and wrapped a few presents.

Downstairs gifts are now in my car (so we don't have to carry them downstairs tomorrow night). Sacks are all hiding in my bedroom cupboard.

My Dad just send me a video when DD1 was 2.The video shows her rejecting any soft present as she knew they were clothes :xmas13:. DD2 was only three months old . I miss my little babies :-(

I miss my babies too! It went by too quickly!

I don't order groceries order online anymore since I once ordered a reduced fat, reduced calorie grated cheese and got a full fat block of cheese instead and another time apples instead of pears, I kid you not.

I wish the time would slow down!

Wow, those are senseless substitutes!

I've got the last bits in now so we are all done on that front.
I miss my big ones being small. I love having a baby in the house again. I'm definitely not ready to just have big kids :haha:

Another by next year would be lovely, though maybe not a 3rd October baby :haha:

Then get going in the New Year and aim for November ;) Wish I could join! Aww to have teeny babies again <3 (minus the sleepless nights, mind! lol)

Here's hoping!
Aww yeah sleepless nights are a pain, I think I'm a glutton for punishment :haha:

I think hubby would have had more but it’s a no from me. I’m done lol x

Ohhh id love another baby even though DS is only 18 months . My friends think I am crazy !

DH done our food shop this morning no panic buying at all he said ! He got everything we need for the next few days so we are all good !

Thats great he got everything. I thought I was being clever by ordering the morrisons Christmas food and beating the crowds and queue. There were all sorts of issues and I ended up queuing for 2.5 hours. Someone in front of me had been there 3.5 hours and was still there when I left!

My friends think I'm mental too tbh but I'm just not ready to be done and really liked my small gaps. I would have had them all close together if my body had cooperated haha

Thats great he got everything. I thought I was being clever by ordering the morrisons Christmas food and beating the crowds and queue. There were all sorts of issues and I ended up queuing for 2.5 hours. Someone in front of me had been there 3.5 hours and was still there when I left!

My friends think I'm mental too tbh but I'm just not ready to be done and really liked my small gaps. I would have had them all close together if my body had cooperated haha

Oh gosh 2 1/2 hours ! He didn’t have to queue in any shops and HB was just normal he said so god knows !

Yeah I would have liked a smaller gap between DD2 and DS but took us 9 months for me to fall pregnant with him . Not really a long time but considering DDs I got pregnant straight away!

We will see what next year brings haha x

When I arrived the said it was a 40 minute wait due to the delivery being late over night. By the time it became clear it would be much longer I had committed and wasn't about to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->