Geritol and Pregnancy

First month on Geritol and Im 8 dpo today!!! Caved in and tested FMU on FRER with ULTRA FAINT BFP!!!! It came up as the urine was going across test window, clearly pink. Left it alone for 3 minutes and it was a squinter not to wrried abt it because I know its early, but I did have to use the flashlight on my phone to see it closer lol...and you can see a line when inverted!!! was doing some research after I tested for homemade ways to test for pregnancy and thought I'd try the bleach method and I also looked at some videos on youtube and it showed that it will fizzle regardless of pregnancy or not, so I tried it this AM just for fun and it did fizzle and froth but, when that fizzle and froth stopped, something else happened, it fizzled and foamed again but this time it overflowed the cup....I still have some FMU so i think I might upload a video to youtube or something since I didnt see this reaction with other videos on youtube...

First month on Geritol and Im 8 dpo today!!! Caved in and tested FMU on FRER with ULTRA FAINT BFP!!!! It came up as the urine was going across test window, clearly pink. Left it alone for 3 minutes and it was a squinter not to wrried abt it because I know its early, but I did have to use the flashlight on my phone to see it closer lol...and you can see a line when inverted!!! was doing some research after I tested for homemade ways to test for pregnancy and thought I'd try the bleach method and I also looked at some videos on youtube and it showed that it will fizzle regardless of pregnancy or not, so I tried it this AM just for fun and it did fizzle and froth but, when that fizzle and froth stopped, something else happened, it fizzled and foamed again but this time it overflowed the cup....I still have some FMU so i think I might upload a video to youtube or something since I didnt see this reaction with other videos on youtube...

Post PIC!!! makes me hopeful for this cycle:happydance:

Post PIC!!! makes me hopeful for this cycle:happydance:

I took pic of the process...when I watched youtube videos, the 1st fizz was as far as I went for them there was no 3rd grade science fair baking soda volcano affect lol

Attachments

• bleach-cup_opt.jpg
    bleach-cup_opt.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
  • pouringurine-cup.jpg
    pouringurine-cup.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
  • firstfizz-cup.jpg
    firstfizz-cup.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
  • fizz,ending-cup.jpg
    fizz,ending-cup.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • sudden,second,fizz-cup.jpg
    sudden,second,fizz-cup.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh here it is overflown after the second fizz and the second fizz was FASTTTT!!!

Attachments

• overflown-cup.jpg
    overflown-cup.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
Well AF just showed her ugly face on to the next cycle!!!!!!!!

OMG Ladies:rofl:

When i was about 16 the doc told my mom i needed to take a supplement. My dad went and bought me Geritol. My mom throw a fit and told him " Geritol Make you fertile".:hissy: and she didnt let me take them, through them in the trash i tell you. Well when i read this thread it brought it all back, in the middle of reading i jumped up and ran to CVS to get the pills Geritol complete. Well to my suprise:happydance: They had the Tonic:happydance:. Now i know yall said its nasty but its worth the try. The tale has been around for a long time my mom wouldnt even let me take it so Im going for it.:happydance: hopefully i get a :bfp: soon. I will keep yall posted.And good luck to the rest of you ladies baby dust to all and I hope yall get your BFP Soon:thumbup::dust:

Yeah a lot of people have had success with it. I agree, definetly worth a try!!

would anyone know how often you should take it onece or twice a day?

I only take it once a day but I take the Pill form...

I'm taking the tonic once a day as indicated on the instructions! :)

thanks, i see you also take baby asprin so do I.

Hi Ladies! I just joined this thread and I have never used Geritol but my Aunt did after TTC for 2 yrs she ran into an old lady who told her to try Geritol in 3 mths she was preggers with identical twins! They are now 18 and just graduated from high school last weekend. To make a long story short my husband and I have been married for 11mths our anniversary is July 17th and we want a little one so my aunt says you are 27 and will be 28 you better get to humping lol go ahead and get that Geritol it works it gave me two, so I just laughed. But here I am TTC and will start my regimen in the am! So good luck and lots of baby dust to all... LoveMuffin84

Hi Ladies! I just joined this thread and I have never used Geritol but my Aunt did after TTC for 2 yrs she ran into an old lady who told her to try Geritol in 3 mths she was preggers with identical twins! They are now 18 and just graduated from high school last weekend. To make a long story short my husband and I have been married for 11mths our anniversary is July 17th and we want a little one so my aunt says you are 27 and will be 28 you better get to humping lol go ahead and get that Geritol it works it gave me two, so I just laughed. But here I am TTC and will start my regimen in the am! So good luck and lots of baby dust to all... LoveMuffin84

OMG dont scare me with the twin thing. When i told my mom i was starting Geritol she said "girl you gone end up with 4 of them in there". I knocked on wood.:nope:

Srry I didnt update with you ladies earlier, I got called into work last night and forgot to pick up HPT's on my way home so I didnt test yet, after OH and I slept all day I just went out and bought some $ tests just to satisfy my urges lol but I went to the restroom not too long ago so I'm waiting for it to build up and I will update after I take the test later.. FX'd oh my symptoms for today are sore/sensitive bbs, mild cramps, fatigue, increased appetite, backaches, leg and hip aches, some nausea, and vivid dreams :)

Ladies i have 2 question?

Iv been taking Geritol the liquid:sick: Im on cd9 and the line on my opk test is are already starting to get dark. Has anyone had this to happin to them this early? I never get a line this early.

Iv been testing twice a day smu and at 1:00pm. The test I do in the morning is giving a darker line then the afternoon test. Should I just keep testing in the am and stop the pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->