• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol and Pregnancy

I tried it but the day I took the geritol pill I had a major headache and just didn't feel good. I thought it was the geritol so I didn't take it again. Did anyone else have this issue?

Try taking it at night

I will try. Anything to get a BFP.

I joke with my OH that if it were said that I could get preggo easier by eating the grass in my front yard he would come home from work with me eating the grass in my yard. LOL

6+ years is a long time waiting and trying.

Try taking it at night

I joke with my OH that if it were said that I could get preggo easier by eating the grass in my front yard he would come home from work with me eating the grass in my yard. LOL

I couldn't imagine! It took us 2+ years to get here and that seemed like FOREVER! Then I added a few different supplements to my daily routine and BAM :bfp: first month

Try taking it at night

I couldn't imagine! It took us 2+ years to get here and that seemed like FOREVER! Then I added a few different supplements to my daily routine and BAM :bfp: first month[/QUOTe

You may have said in the past but this thread is LOOONG hehe. What all did you add? If you are ok answering that is. I am ready for just about anything at this point. I am tired of planning other people's baby showers and ready for my turn.

Try taking it at night

I couldn't imagine! It took us 2+ years to get here and that seemed like FOREVER! Then I added a few different supplements to my daily routine and BAM :bfp: first month[/QUOTe

You may have said in the past but this thread is LOOONG hehe. What all did you add? If you are ok answering that is. I am ready for just about anything at this point. I am tired of planning other people's baby showers and ready for my turn.

Baby Aspirin, Cinnamon (pill form) & Raw Honey, Royal Jelly (pill form), Geritol (tonic), Soy Isoflavones, Green Tea..umm there may be another thing or two but I'll have to check my cabinet when I get home

I had been using baby aspirin & green tea for the month or two before, but the month I added the rest worked for us

I hope it works for you too hun!!!

I will look into all of those. Like I said before I am willing to try just about anything at this point.

The cinnamon works really good if you have PCOS or IR problems also :) I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I believe i do have it from not ovulating every cycle. Something in my concoction did the trick tho and I hope it can help someone else!

The cinnamon works really good if you have PCOS or IR problems also :) I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I believe i do have it from not ovulating every cycle. Something in my concoction did the trick tho and I hope it can help someone else!

Ill have to try that cinnamon ....what does it do when you have PCOS?

Somehow it works similar to metformin. I'm sure google can give you a better answer than me lol just google "cinnamon and PCOS" you just gotta make sure it's REAL cinnamon. Sometimes the spice is a similar tasting spice. That's why I used the capsules because it's the real kind

hello,

i am new to this site and i just started takin geritol and i would like to know how many x's a day shall you take the tonic!!!! :shrug:

Ok..... Thank u, im am trying ttc #2 i had one 10yrs ago.. Will keep u update on my progress thank u again

Where did u get your cinnamon from Powell? 4 months of taking geritol n zilch :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->