Geritol and Pregnancy

Im "okay" Es... just okay. AF showed an early 5 days for me..BLAH!!! But i'm approaching this new year with confidence. Going to make a dr. appointment on wednesday and see whats really going on. Nervous and scared at the same time but I'm praying it works out!:thumbup:

Yer I can totally relate. U want to know but nervous of the results at the same time. I'm glad we finally know what's been going on with me n oh. Nearly a year since I first went to c my gp. Time flies by!

hiiii ! 😁 well im new to this !
ihad a d&c at 11 weeks no heartbeat 😢 about a month ago or so .
and im crazyy about gettin pregnant again . so i was gointh tru the internet and i saw this and the geritol ! iwent to buy it today ! im excited . ihope theres a baby in my bottle 😃
and ihave a question im takin the geritol tonic . should i keep takin the prenatals or no ? pleeease ! can someone answer me !
besos 😘 !

no, you take the geritol in place of a prenatal. also, get a folic acid supplement because there isn't any/much in geritol. I hope this works for you!! your body will be really fertile for the next 2-3 months. I got pregnant 1 cycle after an early miscarriage and am currently 21 weeks pregnant with a perfect little boy. I hope you can be so lucky! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck!

ohkay thank yu so much .
omg congrats ! 😃
when yu found out yu were pregnant yu keep takin geritol or yu stop . since it has 16 % of alcohol ? sorry
well im excitedddd ! 😊

oh and ive been anemic �� since im 17 .

oh yeah, forgot to tell you that part lol yeah i switched back to a prenatal after :bfp: I planned on switching after O but I couldn't pin point my O day. Are you taking an iron supplement? I wasn't ever anemic but since being pregnant my iron has been low so my doc prescribed me one, but they can be bought over the counter

So I was talking to a friend of mine about ttc. Well she recommended me to start taking Liquid Geritol. There is an old wives tales that there is a baby in every bottle. I came home and I googled it; apparently, there has many success stories as to using this. I'm going to test it just to see how true it is. My friend also gave me her prenatal vitamins from her previous pregnancy so this is how my next two months will go. I will be using:

Liquid Geritol Complete
Prenatal Vitamins
SMEP
Hubby will be taking Zinc

I'm pretty excited to test this old wives tale for you ladies. Going to go buy my Geritol today and will start it today. I'm going into my fertile week so I might get lucky haha. I'm currently on cd10 btw. Remember I'm giving this 2-3 months :)

Also liquid geritol does not cost much, it runs for at least $10 or $11 at cvs.
omgggg ! happy for yu , im new to this and im excited to try ti

oh yeah, forgot to tell you that part lol yeah i switched back to a prenatal after :bfp: I planned on switching after O but I couldn't pin point my O day. Are you taking an iron supplement? I wasn't ever anemic but since being pregnant my iron has been low so my doc prescribed me one, but they can be bought over the counter

oh "O" means ovalution right?
i can pin my o day since im never regular ��
well doctor told me to keep takin the folic acid and ferrous sulfate .
yu think that might work !?
thanks .

sorry ! just saw yur havin a baby boy ! congrats ! how yu feeling!? hope the gerito works for me fx !

the geritol tonic I took had ferrous sulfate in it. i'm not sure if they all do but I do remember that mine had it on the label. you can or can't pin point O?

thank you! we're so excited for our little boy. I've been feeling pretty good, just a little tired. I hardly ever had any morning sickness, thank goodness lol

the geritol tonic I took had ferrous sulfate in it. i'm not sure if they all do but I do remember that mine had it on the label. you can or can't pin point O?

thank you! we're so excited for our little boy. I've been feeling pretty good, just a little tired. I hardly ever had any morning sickness, thank goodness lol

umm well in that case im gnna keep takin them .
i cant pin my point O since im not regular . even when i got pregnant it iwas freakin out because iwasnt on birth control for a year and couldnt get pregnant and all of sudden iwas ! believe me iwas scared an excited at the same time .
awwwwe enyor yur pregnancy ! :kiss:
when are yu due?
awwwe pregnancy is beautiful. and yu give me hope ! thanks

Then I would say try the geritol til you get a BFP unless your O is obvious. I'm not regular either, and even with temping and FF giving me crosshairs, I still wasn't 100% sure when I O'd.

We're due May 14 2013

Well...had a huge temp drop this morning so please God let this be it! Let this be the infamous implantation dip right on cue. Please God let my temp spike again tomorrow and continue to rise. Thank you very much. Amen...

hello ladies i havent posted in a long while but just wanted to check in wish all of u luck as for me im 23 weeks strong...prayin for all of u #baby dust#

I just wanted to update all of you lovely ladies, I had been taking Geritol since November 20th, and I got my BFP on December 22nd. I was TTC for about 6 months, & then NTNP since 3 months. I stopped taking Geritol once I got my BFP, but have switched to a Prenatal vitamin with folic acid. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone awaiting their BFPS!

Wow, awesome! Congrats to both of you!!! :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Im "okay" Es... just okay. AF showed an early 5 days for me..BLAH!!! But i'm approaching this new year with confidence. Going to make a dr. appointment on wednesday and see whats really going on. Nervous and scared at the same time but I'm praying it works out!:thumbup:

I hope you get some answers soon PrayingLady! I'm rooting for you this year. It WILL happen!!!

hiiii ! 😁 well im new to this !
ihad a d&c at 11 weeks no heartbeat 😢 about a month ago or so .
and im crazyy about gettin pregnant again . so i was gointh tru the internet and i saw this and the geritol ! iwent to buy it today ! im excited . ihope theres a baby in my bottle 😃
and ihave a question im takin the geritol tonic . should i keep takin the prenatals or no ? pleeease ! can someone answer me !
besos 😘 !

Good luck to you sweetie and I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

Hey ladies! I'mnew here. I've read these posts and congrats to you have gotten pg! I started the geritol tonic 3 days ago. I'm on cd10 now. I had a tubal reversal in August and so this is my 5th month ttcing. I sure hope the geritol tonic works for me cause man oh man does it taste bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->