• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol and Pregnancy

Getting a little frustrated. I am suppose to ovulate any day now and am still not able to get a positive OPK :-(

I would like to know when shall the geritol be tookin, I think I started early and I believe I will be takin it longer bcuz I started takin the geritol last wk and af is not due tilll the 9th :dohh:

After readin all of the success stories I am going to give this a try.... my husband and i have been married for almost 5 years and have been havin unprotected sex the entire time.... we hvent been any dr yet b/c we r juss now serious about it..... i will pick so geritol up tomorrow..... everyone b blessed!

Where did u get your cinnamon from Powell? 4 months of taking geritol n zilch :-(

After reading this forum I started taking Cinnamon 2000mg daily. I just bought the spring valley brand from walmart. I usually have cycles that range from 80-120 days. After starting the cinnamon I have had two 42 day cycles. :) I swear it works and even helps with a little weight loss. Never had such a short cycle that wasn't induced by provera. Now I am charting my temps this cycle. Good luck with everything.

Where did u get your cinnamon from Powell? 4 months of taking geritol n zilch :-(

After reading this forum I started taking Cinnamon 2000mg daily. I just bought the spring valley brand from walmart. I usually have cycles that range from 80-120 days. After starting the cinnamon I have had two 42 day cycles. :) I swear it works and even helps with a little weight loss. Never had such a short cycle that wasn't induced by provera. Now I am charting my temps this cycle. Good luck with everything.

I"m glad to hear that!!

Me and my bf been trying well basically not preventing hoping that it happens and i been hearing alot about geritol if i buy it do i wait to take it on a certain day and stop or take it like an everyday vitamin i do have a son but hes 11 i had him when i was 16 pregnant one time after that but nothing yet i really hope for the near year..HELPPP Pleassse with anything i can do beside fertility clinic to much..THank YOu

Rina

Good luck im in the same boat the forum really helped in believing all the stories.

Rina

Check out my thread for updates! :) :dust: to everyone and hope everyone is well!!!

Well never got a positive OPK so I am wondering if I even ovulated this month. So just waiting for AF to show to start a new cycle.

Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know if you take it along with the prenatal vitamin, or do you take it instead of a prenatal vitamin?

If you can take both then I will go grab some, but if you can only take one or the other I may just stick to my prenatal vitamin.

You take Geritol instead of prenatal vitamin. I also added folic acid since there is not of folic acid.

hello ladies i havent posted in a long while but just wanted to check in wish all of u luck as for me im 23 weeks strong...prayin for all of u #baby dust#

I just wanted to update all of you lovely ladies, I had been taking Geritol since November 20th, and I got my BFP on December 22nd. I was TTC for about 6 months, & then NTNP since 3 months. I stopped taking Geritol once I got my BFP, but have switched to a Prenatal vitamin with folic acid. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone awaiting their BFPS!

My hubby got me this for Christmas! The open heart necklace represents fertility and good luck for conceiving! My favorite gift ever! Also have never received anything from Tiffany before so I'm super excited!!! Merry Christmas everyone and :dust: for 2013 babies!!!

Attachments

• 181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
I've been very lazy with all my vits this cycle (kinda in a give up mood) 2 years off the pill in January. That's such a lovely present :-D

wow this is still going, glad to see more bfps:)

Think my signature says it all lol, how are you doing praying lady?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->