Geritol and Pregnancy

Oh no!! How early? How far along are you now?! We've been doing great!! My sweet little boy has been moving like crazy lately. We're having a 3D ultrasound next Saturday and I couldn't be more excited <3 I can't wait to see his sweet little face!

around 36 weeks if my blood pressure doesn't get better! I've had hypertension for 5 years..& now it's developed into chronic hypertension. I am 27 weeks along by the way. I have 3D done March 5th!! I'm excited too :) baby girl moves a lot too lol

Oh okay. so you're right there with me! I'm 27w4d. Oh wow so you have less than 10 weeks to go! Are you getting super excited yet?!?

So, a couple of questions...(1) if I missed my GC and FA pills tonight, can I take it now although I am about to go to bed? (I plan on it - hopefully it won't mess my tummy up) and (2) When can I take a HPT?

No symptoms of AF yet...still not too sure of cycle length due to PCOS and only having 2 cycles back to back...Just wondering... :)

So, a couple of questions...(1) if I missed my GC and FA pills tonight, can I take it now although I am about to go to bed? (I plan on it - hopefully it won't mess my tummy up) and (2) When can I take a HPT?

No symptoms of AF yet...still not too sure of cycle length due to PCOS and only having 2 cycles back to back...Just wondering... :)

Yeah you can take them! You'll be fine.

What CD are you on and do you know when you ovulated?

I ended up taking the pills shortly after I posted last night. I unfortunately did not take any ovulation tests, so I don't know. I also have to say, I don't know my cycle length. Having PCOS and irregular cycles can really mess a woman up :(

I am (according to my calendar) an on CD24...All day today I had a pain in my right hip and now some irritating pain across my lower back...No headache like I had last month before AF decided to show up...Just leaves me wondering...AANNDD...DH and I have done plenty of bd'ing...

I ended up taking the pills shortly after I posted last night. I unfortunately did not take any ovulation tests, so I don't know. I also have to say, I don't know my cycle length. Having PCOS and irregular cycles can really mess a woman up :(

I am (according to my calendar) an on CD24...All day today I had a pain in my right hip and now some irritating pain across my lower back...No headache like I had last month before AF decided to show up...Just leaves me wondering...AANNDD...DH and I have done plenty of bd'ing...

Sounds like you've done everything right. Good luck to you!!! We need more BFP's in here!

hiii ladies im back . well went to the hospital again last tuesdaay due to spottin . they did a ultrasound that showedd baby is fine . but i still havent got any symptoms . at all , sore breast but today wenf away which im really worry ? idk if its just me im freakin out , ihave my doctor appoinment till march 5th . idkwhat to think anymoe:(

You'll be fine. Symptoms can change in intensity all the time! Your symptoms can change too. One day you'll feel completely pregnant and have lots of symptoms and the next, nothing. Don't worry!

You'll be fine. Symptoms can change in intensity all the time! Your symptoms can change too. One day you'll feel completely pregnant and have lots of symptoms and the next, nothing. Don't worry!

really? thank yu ! im just really scared , how are yu doing? hows yur baby &#128513;

hiii ladies im back . well went to the hospital again last tuesdaay due to spottin . they did a ultrasound that showedd baby is fine . but i still havent got any symptoms . at all , sore breast but today wenf away which im really worry ? idk if its just me im freakin out , ihave my doctor appoinment till march 5th . idkwhat to think anymoe:(

I have an appointment on the 5th too. My 7-week ultrasound. How far along are you?

I have an appointment on the 5th too. My 7-week ultrasound. How far along are you?

really ? im 8 weeks today ! how yu feelin? any symptoms ??? cus idont have any &#128533;

really ? im 8 weeks today ! how yu feelin? any symptoms ??? cus idont have any &#128533;

Yep, wow you should be having your U/S soon then, huh? Not really any symptoms. Just very very sensitive boobs and extremely exhausted...a little nausea too but that's it.

Yep, wow you should be having your U/S soon then, huh? Not really any symptoms. Just very very sensitive boobs and extremely exhausted...a little nausea too but that's it.
yes ihave my appoinment on march 5th. ihave sore boobs but it comes and go . no mornin sickness ! or nothin . was yur baby a geritol baby ?

Edited

Forum Rules
Asking fellow members to participate in a competition/contest polls in an effort to unfairly influence voting is not permitted.

yes ihave my appoinment on march 5th. ihave sore boobs but it comes and go . no mornin sickness ! or nothin . was yur baby a geritol baby ?

no unfortunately it wasn't...i wish it had been that easy. i went on my first dose of clomid this last cycle and you can't take other fertility aides with that. Good luck at your appointment next week!

yeah it's kinda dumb. But I think i can PM it to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->