Geritol and Pregnancy

Hey ladies!!!

Just got back from my HSG appointment. Happy to say were all CLEARED!!!

My Dr. said my tubes were super fast, super great!!!!!:happydance:

Which leaves me to wonder why I aint pregnant yet? ughhh...

Yay!!

You gotta remember (even tho I know it's hard) even a completely healthy couple only has a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant each month. It's really a numbers game and eventually the odds will be in your favor! Just remember that each day that passes by, you're 1 more day closer to that awaited BFP :)

Hey ladies!!!

Just got back from my HSG appointment. Happy to say were all CLEARED!!!

My Dr. said my tubes were super fast, super great!!!!!:happydance:

Which leaves me to wonder why I aint pregnant yet? ughhh...

Yay for being cleared!!! :hugs:

hiii ladies ! how yu all doing?
well just checkin in ,
im freakin out im 5 weeks and 4 days but no symptoms .im really scared ! ihave an appointment till tuesday . is it normal?

Yes, it's normal. I haven't really had any symptoms and I'm almost in my 3rd trimester :)

It has been a few days since I have logged in...Still taking one day at a time and enjoying all the bd'ing :) (although sometimes I just want to go to sleep and take a night off)...In the mean time, I was wondering if any one is part of any weight loss boards on here (while working on getting that BFP)?

Yes, it's normal. I haven't really had any symptoms and I'm almost in my 3rd trimester :)

hiii ladies .
well saturday night i started bleeding just a lil bit ,
of course i was freakin out . iwent to hospital they did an ultrasound blood test . and everythin came good . its just a horrible feelin knowin yur baby is a danger . i coudnt stop crying .
im going to doctors again to check my hcg leves . fingers crossed ! wish me luck

hiii ladies .
well saturday night i started bleeding just a lil bit ,
of course i was freakin out . iwent to hospital they did an ultrasound blood test . and everythin came good . its just a horrible feelin knowin yur baby is a danger . i coudnt stop crying .
im going to doctors again to check my hcg leves . fingers crossed ! wish me luck

good luck and i hope everything's ok!

I everyone. I FINALLY got my BFP! Sorry to say it wasn't with geritol but I wish all you ladies the best of luck!!! DH and I had been officially trying for a year. I'm so happy. This third pregnancy better be the charm! :)

Blood test came back perfectly normal!!! I start clomid next... so excited..:happydance::happydance:

oh my gosh..I see the same ladies that were on this thread months ago when I joined. & that's amazing! y'all might not remember me, but after I got a BFP I kind of disappeared due to family issues. anyway, I wanted to come check on all the ladies I talked to all the way up to my BFP :)

great Powell! well I mean, I've felt great. but sadly my blood pressure has been terrible & they plan on taking my baby girl early :/ other than that, we are good! what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->