Geritol and Pregnancy

Yeah it was pretty bad lol but totally worth it! For some, the pills work just as good so that's lucky lol

So far, so good with the pills...I started taking them every night around the same time after dinner...I'm on CD # 6 right now, ready for AF to go away! I am not giving up on this little remedy...100 pills in the GC bottle and I will keep taking them until I see a BFP!

***Just out of curiosity - How many cycles (AF) did y'all go through before seeing the BFP? I know everyone's body is different, but I am just curious :)

Same here, I also took the Geritol pills the first cycle I got my BFP. :) Started them on November 20 (AF had began on Nov 17th and lasted for 6 days) Then I got my BFP on December 22nd when AF was a day late. I did A LOT of bd'ing that cycle and I was also taking Maca pills which gave me a reaallyyy high sex drive lol. I then switched to a Prenatal Vitamin with Folic Acid once I got my BFP and I also take fish oil supplements that my OB had informed me to do so from now on at my 1st prenatal appointment.

RnR - I started the GC pills on CD3 and AF is coming to an end (day 6 - almost gone) - Sounds like me and DH need to BD lots! So, I guess we shall see where things stand next month! I am really shocked that I haven't had any side effects from taking the GC because I have heard of some people having some issues :(

I didn't have any issues from them either, they actually made me feel realllly good. But yes, do LOTS of bd'ing! haha :) Fx'ed for you!!

So, just when I think AF is leaving, she seems to be lingering and hanging out with me. I am ready for her to be gone...hopefully tomorrow she will disappear...CD 7, so the end should be near...When AF graced me in December, it was light and short lived...I knew it was too good to be true :)

Oh well...Keeping on, going on...Taking my GC and Folic Acid and looking forward to the next few weeks! :)

How are all you ladies doing?

feeling a little bit sadd 😢 , its been two months today since i had the d&c .
blahh i cant even explain how i feel . i feel kinda empty .
ive been takin the geritol tonic for about 3 weeks or so ?
hope this i my month ! fx ! how are yu ?!

Sorry you had a tough day the other day...i hope you're doing better today. Hang in there sweetie. I remember that feeling...it's the worst. I hope this is your month too! Good luck and :dust:

So, just when I think AF is leaving, she seems to be lingering and hanging out with me. I am ready for her to be gone...hopefully tomorrow she will disappear...CD 7, so the end should be near...When AF graced me in December, it was light and short lived...I knew it was too good to be true :)

Oh well...Keeping on, going on...Taking my GC and Folic Acid and looking forward to the next few weeks! :)

Good luck to you!!! :dust:

hi ladies , well igot grats NEWS !
im PREGNANT ! 😃 iwas 5 days late . last period was diciember 31 2012
it was a baby in my bottle !
im excited but im freakin out !
in really scared since a lost my first baby . its been ttwo months since my d&c , been takin geritol tonic for about a month

Congrats bonbom!!! How exciting!!!

On a side note...CD 8 for me...when will AF leave???

thank yu ladies ! :)
ihave a question. im about 5 weeks pregnant . yu think theres any risk since iwas takin rhe geritol . since december?

AF is finally leaving! Guess I should have expected it to be a long one since it was so short in December...Hoping for a baby in this bottle!!!

Quick question about this GC and FA combo...Does it mess with your emotions? I have had a "Monday" today...our dog was acting really weird, whining and whimpering yesterday and not really acting like himself. I cried all morning, wishing that he could just tell us what was hurting him, but I know better...he's a dog, and can't really tell us what's wrong...I was so upset and my husband called me at 8:15 and expressed how worried he was as well (yep, men do cry ~ lol)...Needless to say, I called the Vet and we got him in this afternoon...I have said all day, that I have been "hormonal" ~ Not only with him have I cried, but also reading the news on Yahoo about the Harbaugh brother's....Crazy?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->