• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

Haha that's so brill! Where did u get soy from?

OMG Razorbacks!!!!! :D:D:D:D I am soooooooooooooo happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: How long were you taking Geritol girl?! :happydance:

THANKS!!!!!!
I was only taking it for a month and a half! And it was my first cycle with Soy too! and the baby aspirin and the folic acid too..lol So I must say it was my lucky combo!!

Now we need your BFP Reynolds, so we can stick together :) I still have lots of faith & baby dust for you :) You gave me positive hope, so I am giving you some too! Its Leap Year!!

THANKS!!!!!!
I was only taking it for a month and a half! And it was my first cycle with Soy too! and the baby aspirin and the folic acid too..lol So I must say it was my lucky combo!!

Now we need your BFP Reynolds, so we can stick together :) I still have lots of faith & baby dust for you :) You gave me positive hope, so I am giving you some too! Its Leap Year!!

I really hope so Razorbacks. I think I may be in the last stretch here! I have been having some breast pain and some horrible lower back cramps last night. As if AF was here but she wasn't! :) I have also been feeling nauseous. What were your symptoms?

I am on CD29 and 10DPO I think. I am feeling nauseous off and on. Keep thinking I am in line for the flu but I guess not. I have yet to throw up. :shrug: Boobies are busting out of my bra and are randomly hurting. Nipples feel like they sting and I had some bad lower back pains yesterday. I keep thinking its PMS cause I just don't "feel" like I am pregnant. I keep having pelvic cramps too. Right over my pelvic bone. I don't know if that could be my uterus swelling with a baby? Oh please baby fairy. I am so scared that its AF coming. Ugh, she isn't due for another week or so. I hope she stays the hell away! I am so sorry for the cuss word. I just am so scared. I want this :bfp: so bad :cry::cry::cry:

:( i know how you feel, ive been having some cramping and weird feelings in my uterus this whole 2ww (think im 7-8dpo) i want it to be it finally but i just have my doubts about it since it has never happend before and we really didint try anything different this cycle besides me bd'ing and pressed and at times i feel so good about this cycle but then it goes away. Ive not had to many other symtoms i noticed my boobs hurt a little bit and i feel like im having some weird sinus stuff going on but that could be alergys anyways im keeping everything crossed for us !!!!!!!! hopefully we can be bump buddies and not af buddys since were almost on the same schedule

:( i know how you feel, ive been having some cramping and weird feelings in my uterus this whole 2ww (think im 7-8dpo) i want it to be it finally but i just have my doubts about it since it has never happend before and we really didint try anything different this cycle besides me bd'ing and pressed and at times i feel so good about this cycle but then it goes away. Ive not had to many other symtoms i noticed my boobs hurt a little bit and i feel like im having some weird sinus stuff going on but that could be alergys anyways im keeping everything crossed for us !!!!!!!! hopefully we can be bump buddies and not af buddys since were almost on the same schedule

I know girl! Ill be praying for us both. I really hope this is it for us. I don't know how much more sadness I can handle :cry:

I know girl! Ill be praying for us both. I really hope this is it for us. I don't know how much more sadness I can handle :cry:

I know me either :nope: why cant we all be those lucky girls who are always posting on the bfp thread saying "omg first month bfp 1 !" im so jealous of them :brat:

I know me either :nope: why cant we all be those lucky girls who are always posting on the bfp thread saying "omg first month bfp 1 !" im so jealous of them :brat:

Me too!! I just want to yell! GAH! I figured since I am young I would get pregnant right off the bat. Well, I was quite wrong :(

Me too!! I just want to yell! GAH! I figured since I am young I would get pregnant right off the bat. Well, I was quite wrong :(

Me to and the fact that in highschool it was like "if you have sex,you are gunna get pregnant" well haha yeah right ive had alot of sex when i was ovulating and i still have not got pregnant..psh even my dr told me i needed birth control or i was going to get pregnant...well i never took the bc and never got pregnant either:wacko:

Yeah, I took birth control for like 3 months, thats it. Well, I haven't gotten pregnant. I live in a town of like 2000 people tops and like 200+ students and there are 3 girls in the school that are pregnant and here I am, waiting! :/ ughh.

The hardest thing is all the pregnant people that you see and family members having baby's when there not even trying but you have been and it hasn't happend yet

Yeah Jesse. I was talking to a friend today that told me she took bc like clockwork and she got pregnant. I got so angry! :/

I know :/ It kinda gets to me when i hear someone got pregnant on birth control or it was there first cycle off birth control and they got a bfp idk why i think its just how did there body do so well after a month of not being on birth control when mine has not had it happend for a over a year and a half

I know...but guess what girl. I just had a weird feeling. I think I am pregnant. I don't know. I have a feeling. I feel like I just know I am...is that weird? Ughh. I don't want to jinx it!!!

Reynolds, I have a feeling you are too!! LOL don't ask why, I just feel like it is a matter of time before I log on and see your BFP!

Reynolds, I have a feeling you are too!! LOL don't ask why, I just feel like it is a matter of time before I log on and see your BFP!

Thanks Razorbacks! You give me so much hope. I went home and took an HPT, negative of course but then again I think I am 10DPO. I have a headache right now, I've been having back cramps as if I am on AF and I have cramping and nausea that I cannot shake at all today. All I've been thinking about is going home and taking a nap! I need to buy more HPT's but I can't until our weirdo boss pays us cause he keeps messing up payroll. Gah!! :cry:

omg you sound like you are on my path!!

My boobies have been unbearably sore. and my back hurts so badly. and my nausea/heartburn has been on & off for a few days. I feel just like AF is coming any minute from now.

sounds like your BFP is right around the corner :) I bought most of my tests for 88 cents at WalMart lol

omg you sound like you are on my path!!

My boobies have been unbearably sore. and my back hurts so badly. and my nausea/heartburn has been on & off for a few days. I feel just like AF is coming any minute from now.

sounds like your BFP is right around the corner :) I bought most of my tests for 88 cents at WalMart lol

I wish I had a walmart close by! The closest one is an hour and a half away. I'm thinking about convincing DH to take me so I can buy more. He never says no to me :blush: I am anxious to go home and see if maybe there is a little pink on the HPT after I left. I only looked at it for like 3 minutes before I had to leave. I stared long and hard at it and I was so sad I started telling God I didn't believe in him :( Ugh, I am so horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->