• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

it is so normal to feel that way. I was in complete shock when I saw two lines. I mean obviously, you saw I had 7 tests. lol but you are not horrible! I hope you do see a faint line when you get home :) Faint is good!! But you are also still really early. I didn't get my BFP until 20DPO so do not give up hope!! It was negative at 12 or 13DPO. but positive at 20DPO..so, you still have plenty of time :) yeah next time you go to a store just get like ten of them. lol

Hey ladies!!

So I just toook another test just to confirm that today is O day and my line got darker than the control line in less than 1 minute!! OMG this must be one strong eggie!!!!

The top one is the one I just took tonight.. like mins ago and as we can see the TEST line is darker than the control line!:happydance::happydance:

Darker.jpg

Loving how strong the test line is! :)

it looks awesome!! It must be a strong happy egg!! hurry and catch it girlie!!!

Thanks ladies! We had a blast BDing!

Sooo last night hubby was so sweet.. knowing this is our official first month TTC he asked what he should do to help.. (Besides squirt that is) Soo I told him help me mount my booty up.. And he was sooo excited and happy to help me mount my booty up. All throughout the night he was waking up asking me if I'm okay.

Im so thankful to have a supportive DH. God is truly good! Just cant wait to make him a happy father.

Anyways that was my story. How are you ladies doing?

Thanks ladies! We had a blast BDing!

Sooo last night hubby was so sweet.. knowing this is our official first month TTC he asked what he should do to help.. (Besides squirt that is) Soo I told him help me mount my booty up.. And he was sooo excited and happy to help me mount my booty up. All throughout the night he was waking up asking me if I'm okay.

Im so thankful to have a supportive DH. God is truly good! Just cant wait to make him a happy father.

Anyways that was my story. How are you ladies doing?

That is so sweet! My DH helps throw a pillow under my bottom. Some days he is more supportive than others. I am so happy your hubby is supportive like that. It really helps to keep us calm and stress-free during the TTC process :)

Hey ladies. I am like 11DPO today and I used my last test last night. I am going to buy more on payday which is a good thing because that means I have to wait until the 5th until I can which gives AF time to be late and for me to be sure that I am pregnant. I totally feel like I am. that is all that has been on my mind for the last couple of days. I have been nauseous for the last 3 days. Right when I wake up, always after I eat and usually all day. I never actually puke, but boy do I feel like I want to. I can't wait to find out if I am. What do you ladies think? Do you really think this is it for me! :blush:

I'm still waiting on my +opk, starting to go darker though :)

I'm still waiting on my +opk, starting to go darker though :)

What CD are you hun? When do you usually O?

I took my last opk About 6pm last night on cd13. I havent figured out how to upload pics from my iphone to here otherwise i would show you. I'm on cd14 today, gonna test with smu then again in the afternoon and maybe again in the evening since its going darker. I vary last time I did opks had a positive on cd15 one month and cd20 the next

I'm really hoping this is it for you !!! I'm also having some weird stuff going on that ideally doesn't and I don't wanna jinx it either but I kinda have gotten my hopes up about I because I had some creamy cm on my underwear d that's never happend before I'm never producing cm at this time in my cycle

im so annoyed at myself!! Went to my brothers for the night (2 hours away) I picked up a pile of opk, turns out on 3 were opk n the rest were pregnancy tests! Arrrr I mucked up 2 tests coz I peeded over the line! Been having cramping all today. So I've waited till I got home tonight to test and what do you know positive! have to make sure we bd tonight! Hope we aren't too late!

im so annoyed at myself!! Went to my brothers for the night (2 hours away) I picked up a pile of opk, turns out on 3 were opk n the rest were pregnancy tests! Arrrr I mucked up 2 tests coz I peeded over the line! Been having cramping all today. So I've waited till I got home tonight to test and what do you know positive! have to make sure we bd tonight! Hope we aren't too late!

Don't stress hun! you'll catch the eggie!! Lots of Bding tonight:happydance:

Omg I hope so :) would you take geritol Tonic tomorrow?

My period finally showed up! I had my miscarriage on August 16th... so about 5 1/2 weeks later!

I am going to start temping tomorrow morning bright & early and taking my Geritol. I'm kind of iffy now on if I should take soy CD 2-6.

Good luck everyone! <3

I am loading on the symptoms ladies! I get so tired, but can't sleep. Boobies have been unbearably sore, and I had nausea like allll weekend! I am going to test today! :) I am due to test in two days, but what is two days early right? :blush:

I am loading on the symptoms ladies! I get so tired, but can't sleep. Boobies have been unbearably sore, and I had nausea like allll weekend! I am going to test today! :) I am due to test in two days, but what is two days early right? :blush:

GL!!! Can't wait to hear about your BFP! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"