• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

He doesn't have a problem with the whole pregnancy thing. He seems to have a problem with actually BD'ing with me. I don't know where to go anymore. Its pointless.

Think all men are like that. I've had to hide my opks so he doesn't know I'm doing them otherwise he would feel too pressured!
Btw has anyone got constipated since taking geritol?

YESSSSS I have! and I'm taking the pill.. Crazy.. I thought it was just my body but I think its the Geritol.:wacko:

Sooo glad I'm Not the only 1! Will be getting some food with lots of fibre in tomorrow

good :) we have to stay positive!! I am trying to since AF is due today and isnt here, it is just hard because I've been let down before.

I know how you feel. Back in July, she showed her face 11 days late. Those days I was on a cloud. I was thinking "OMG OMG OMG" But, she came. Man was I pissed. Anyway, I think September is a lucky month for you RazorBacks. It's my birthday month so I am sending you all my luck! I think I am pretty close to being out this month. DH didn't want to BD last night and usually doesn't want to so I am not too hopeful that I got preggers this month. Onward with life I guess. I am at the giving up point with him. I am pretty sure it isn't me that can't get pregnant. It's our lack of BD and his desire for me. :cry: Oh well...

I feel like thats my problem to, my husband works overnights and he just does not have the libido he used to back when he didint but we were not ttc back then and now its like we miss my fertile days each month it seems

Yeah, my problem is that its more of a chore to him. On schedule, like he doesn't even think about it or get excited. I am so close to throwing it away. :cry: marriage isn't about sex, but it sure is important. Ugh...I don't know what to do.

Well this cycle I didn't mention any of it and I bought some lingerie and secretly applied preseed in the bathroom which made him excited cause he thought it was natural lol deceiving I know but he acts how your husband does if he knows about things so if your not pregnant I would try to tell him your ntnp and then really do try, it's just a lot of pressure on them I think and we don't realize it

good :) we have to stay positive!! I am trying to since AF is due today and isnt here, it is just hard because I've been let down before.

I know how you feel. Back in July, she showed her face 11 days late. Those days I was on a cloud. I was thinking "OMG OMG OMG" But, she came. Man was I pissed. Anyway, I think September is a lucky month for you RazorBacks. It's my birthday month so I am sending you all my luck! I think I am pretty close to being out this month. DH didn't want to BD last night and usually doesn't want to so I am not too hopeful that I got preggers this month. Onward with life I guess. I am at the giving up point with him. I am pretty sure it isn't me that can't get pregnant. It's our lack of BD and his desire for me. :cry: Oh well...

I feel like thats my problem to, my husband works overnights and he just does not have the libido he used to back when he didint but we were not ttc back then and now its like we miss my fertile days each month it seems

Yeah, my problem is that its more of a chore to him. On schedule, like he doesn't even think about it or get excited. I am so close to throwing it away. :cry: marriage isn't about sex, but it sure is important. Ugh...I don't know what to do.

Well this cycle I didn't mention any of it and I bought some lingerie and secretly applied preseed in the bathroom which made him excited cause he thought it was natural lol deceiving I know but he acts how your husband does if he knows about things so if your not pregnant I would try to tell him your ntnp and then really do try, it's just a lot of pressure on them I think and we don't realize it

I've asked him and he says there is no pressure. I told him I didn't want to worry about it anymore and he said "not trying isn't going to give us our baby. That is a ridiculous idea and it's not going to happen. Just because I was tired one night doesn't mean I want to stop trying for our baby."

He seems to want it more than I do, but he doesn't seem to want to try as much as me. I don't know, he confuses me!! :growlmad:

Ladies, my boobies are hurtin like crazy!!! I am soooo hopeful! DH gave me his debit card and told me to go buy a test. I am so excited!!!

Lol praying lady I have been stalking b&b all day waiting for this sub to update! Where are you Reynolds ??

BFN ladies....BUT the month is not over yet! :) I have a week until AF is due. DH thinks this is it!! I felt like I was getting the flu yesterday. Nothin! :) Just felt nauseous for a little. Feeling it right now. Keep praying for me ladies! I'm praying for you guys!! God I hope this is it!!! :cloud9:

Well I'm definitely about to O today or tomorrow. I've felt some shocking pain today down my lower back! For like 5 mins it hurt like hell. My strips are also getting darker so BD'ing is on the way tonight!:happydance:

Well I'm definitely about to O today or tomorrow. I've felt some shocking pain today down my lower back! For like 5 mins it hurt like hell. My strips are also getting darker so BD'ing is on the way tonight!:happydance:

Awesome prayinglady!! You will for sure be in my prayers. I hope this is it for you!! :)

Im keeping you in my prayers ! hope this is it for youuu :)

My fingers are still crossed for you :) get bding prayinglady ;-) I'm still waiting on my opk getting darker. Come on eggy!!

sooo...i tested.
the day AF was due.
.....THREE times. Because I didn't believe the first one.
then I tested FOUR more to show OH and my momma.
OMG. I am about to upload the picture!! It makes me look crazy, but I couldn't help myself. So don't judge me.
but all I can say, IS GERITOL & SOY WORKED!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->